4 Nights 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour (DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR-DELHI)
5 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour of India from Delhi, you will see 3 magical city’s ( Delhi, Agra & Jaipur ) of India. This tour is perfect for those who wants to take a dip into rich Indian history, culture,Art and traditions .You can visit Agra’s UNESCO World Heritage sites, Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal,"The Taj Mahal meaning Crown of The Palace" where you’ll learn about the Mughal Empire. In Jaipur,Which is Known as the ‘pink city, discover palaces,Fort and the hilltop Amber Fort while learning about India’s royal past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Professional English Speaking Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel with Breakfast
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees /National park entrance fees
- As per your schedule driver will pickup you from Delhi airport/ Railway Station and transfer you to Delhi hotel and Rest of the Day is at your Leisure.On the First day of your Golden Triangle Tour.
Day 2 - After Freshen up driver will carry you and Proceed for full day city Tour of the historical sites of New Delhi Accompanied by English Speaking Guide :-Drive pass Rashtrapati Bhawan ( President’s Estate ), Parliament House And India Gate , Visit Rajghat,a memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Visit Jama Mosque which is the largest mosque in India. Where around 25,000 people could pray at a time in the open courtyard Than Take Rickshaw Ride and visit Spice Market and Delhi's best-kept secret Chandni Chowk ( Chandni Chowk was designed by Shah Jahan's daughter, Princess Jahanara Begum ), Paranthe Wali Gali ("lane of parantha-makers") in Old Delhi is a famous gourmet locality in the world.(Stay overnight at New Delhi)
Day 3 - In the early morning after breakfast check out from Hotel Drive to Agra (By one of the finest freeways) Upon Arrival in Agra Check Into Hotel.After Fresh up Heading towards the magical allure of The Taj Mahal Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty,Taj Mahal was designated as a UNESCO site in 1983 AD and Enjoy Guided tour of other Spectacular places of Agra. Drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort) built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. and then Drive to Baby Taj : -Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and back to hotel ( Stay Overnight at Agra )
Day 4- After Breakfast in hotel check out you will transferred towards to Jaipur
On the way to Jaipur Visit "Fatehpur Sikri": a masterpiece of Mogul architecture. which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986 AD. Upon Arrival in Jaipur Check Into Hotel. (stay Overnight at Jaipur)
Day 5 - Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and enjoy full day city tour of Jaipur. Visit the majestic Amber Fort with colour full painted Elephant / Jeep - the ancient capital of the state until 1728. it was the ancient capital of the kachhawah ruler. The origin place was built by Raja Mansingh and addition were made later by Sawai Jai Singh. When the place Are Diwan-e – Aam or the “Hall of Public Audience”, Diwan – e – Khas or the “Hall of private Audience” On a way back to city stop at “Summer Palace” which is known as Jal Mahal. City Palace, which was built by Maharaja Swai Jai Singh II in 1729 till 1732, Jantar Mantar (observatory), it was built in 1734 AD. By the Sawai Jai Singh II, It is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. Wind Palace, “The Hawa Mahal” design for ladies of the Royal house hold to watch the going to the street while theme self remaining hidden for the public view. After sight seen We will move towards to New Delhi drop off you at your Designated Place in New Delhi/Air port/Hotel.
Departure Point :1: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
2: National Crime Records Bureau, National Highway - 8, Gurgaon - Delhi Expy, Mandi, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please provide the lead traveler's name, arrival port details and passport number,Flight Details, hotel details
- Please Note that the Taj Mahal closed on Every Friday
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.