4-Night Jordan Mysteries Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, and Aqaba
Discover the mysteries of Jordan by visiting its most fascinating and magical sites. This tour includes one-night accommodation in each of Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba and Dead Sea. Start your tour by visiting Petra one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of Jordan’s most enchanting Archaeological sites. Off to visit the desert of Wadi Rum where Matt Damon movie The Martian was filmed. The desert is full of mountains and a reddish hue. Carry on to the coastal city on the Red Sea, Aqaba where you can enjoy the gorgeous corals of the red sea with its amazing climate. Last but not least off to visit the first natural spa in the world the Dead Sea! Its calm shining water glowing from its scorching sun known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed. This tour includes hotels of 3, 4, and 5 stars of your choice!
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Meet and assist upon arrival
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 4 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked
- Meals as per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, and D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Amman Queen Alia International Airport – Petra (D) 240 KM
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Meet and assist at Amman Queen Alia International Airport. Transfer to your selected hotel option in Petra. Dinner and overnight in Petra hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Petra
Day 2: Petra - Wadi Rum (B, D) 160 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
After breakfast, enjoy a 2-hour tour of Nabatean city and UNESCO World Heritage site. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra was carved into a sandstone gorge more than 2,000 years ago to dominate the trading routes of ancient Arabia and is rightly regarded as the jewel in the crown of Jordan’s historic sites. Walk along the narrow “Siq”, the high-walled fissure in the rocks that winds into the heart of the city. Then, stop in your tracks at your first breathtaking glimpse of the Treasury, known locally as “El-Khazneh” - Petra’s stellar sight. Wonder at its intricate façade and hear how movies such as Indiana Jones, the Transformers, and the Last Crusade were filmed here. See Petra’s ornate tombs cut into the rock face, and admire the stunning theater that once sat 3,000 spectators. As you walk, visit the Byzantine church. Free time to explore and walk up the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice if time permits.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
After your walking tour and free time for lunch at your own expense, drive to Wadi Rum. Dinner and overnight in Wadi Rum Camp.
Accommodation included: Camp in Wadi Rum
Day 3: Wadi Rum - Aqaba (B, D) 90 KM
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
After breakfast, proceed to the spectacular desert wilderness of Wadi Rum. Sometimes known as the Valley of the Moon for its lunar-like landscapes, this protected region of mountains, dunes, and canyons was where T.E. Lawrence, known as “Lawrence of Arabia” fought alongside the Bedouin locals in World War I. The locals have named many of the sites in Wadi Rum after Lawrence and numerous scenes from the iconic movie, Lawrence of Arabia, were filmed on location here. Besides, the recent well-known movie The Martian, was also filmed by Hollywood super star Matt Damon. Enjoy an exhilarating 2-hour trip by 4x4 local jeep through this majestic place to immerse yourself in its serene beauty and ever-changing colors. Rumble along desert valleys, through narrow gorges and past red dunes and mountains and stop to take photos along the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Finish your day by relaxing on your journey to Aqaba. Check into your hotel, dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Aqaba
Day 4: Aqaba – Dead Sea (B, D) 320 KM
Stop At: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Breakfast, free time at leisure in Aqaba to enjoy the amazing weather and the coasts of the red sea.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Transfer to the Dead Sea the world's first natural spa and lowest point on earth. Check in, dinner, and overnight at the Dead Sea Hotel of your choice. If time permits you can enjoy the hotel’s pool and beach facilities to swim on that day.
Accommodation included: Dead sea Hotel
Day 5: Dead Sea - Amman Queen Alia International Airport (B) 55 KM
Pass By: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Breakfast, free time at leisure. The Dead Sea is known for the Biblical story of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, in the Old Testament, who were turned into salt. Enjoy the hotel facilities: Pool and beach to swim, you may use the spa on your own personal expense Then transfer to Amman Queen Alia International Airport to take flight departure.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up available by client's request.Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.