4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
Join this 4-in-1 tour where you get to see the best of Costa Rica in 12.5 hours. Channel your inner bravery and cross the Arenal Hanging Bridges to catch unbelievable views of the forest.
Observe the stunning La Fortuna Waterfall and partake in a thrilling Volcano Hike. Visit Tabacon Hot Springs and enjoy a traditional Costa Rican meal in a local home.
We know there is not always enough time to do as much as desired... but we can do it with you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from La Fortuna/ Arenal
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tabacon Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Rain Forest Explorers
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside La Fortuna/ Arenal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Right before the sun sets you will reach the wonderful and magical Tabacon Hot Springs Resort where you will relax and enjoy of the most natural thermal waters coming right from the volcano and the actual flowing river throughout its pools.
Take some time to explore the surroundings, visit as many pools as needed, let yourself go between the gorgeous and natural gardens and once you have taken enough... a premium buffet dinner awaits!
When you are ready to get back to the hotel just let the driver know and this is how the most fantastic day will end!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
After having time to have a nice breakfast at your hotel the day will start with a short drive towards the Arenal Hanging Bridges to have a nice walk and contemplate some of the wonderful animals that live in the rainforest,among others you will find monkeys, sloths, colorful birds, reptiles and the most wonderful views.
It is a really great walk in nature, a different way to understand and see what the forest is and offers from the higher grounds.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
After the bridges and a short drive you will reach La Fortuna Waterfall, this is an opportunity that every one deserves! Being able to presence this natural beauty and bath in it is just the most amazing experience!
The hike is short, it takes 20 minutes to get down there but you must know it is through 500 stairs, is not a hard hike, kids and elder people people can do it, slowly at their own pace, taking the time to experience the great canyon you will be, the views, the sounds and reach down little by little to get an awesome reward, the waterfall!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rain Forest Explorers, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
After the waterfall you will need to refill your energy bar, that is why you will be taken to meet the Rodriguez Family at their ranch located on the side of the river to taste the most delicious lunch!
Home cooked, traditional dishes, cup of fersh coffee, dessert and always in company of nature.
Make new tico friends, learn about culture and cooking traditions! Then, get ready to visit the imposing volcano park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is included from all hotels in La Fortuna and Arenal area, a few options will have an extra charge due to its further location.If visiting from a different destination please let us know so we can quote a special transfer for you.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring: tennis or hiking shoes, a bottle of water, raincoat, comfortable clothes, insect repellent, swimsuit, and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travellers must bring face masks, however if they do not have it available, we have a kit for each traveller that contains face mask and gloves if necessary. Groups and families of 5 travellers or more go private.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.