4-Hours Wiang Kum Kam Temple Village cycling Tour
Join us on a leisurely ride along the Mae Ping River as we explore the ancient city of Wiang Kum kam and experience the rural life around Chiang Mai, its charm and ambiance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Biking Guide
- All Bike and safety gear
- all drinking water
- hotel pickup/return
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- insurance 50 baht
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks, 92/ 1-2 Sridonchai Road, Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand
Hotel pickup is at 930 am , We start our ride from our city center adventure office heading across the the River Ping to visit uncovered remains of an ancient city. Research concluded that this was the ancient city of Wiang Kum Kam, one of many fortified cities built by King Mengrai.
Lunch is included and grounds us with the local culture. The ride is fully guided and is a great way to see the gradual changes in populous as we leave the city on bikes.The Ride then continues lazily along the river enjoying the rural villages in the south of Chiang Mai . The passing plantation remind us of the fruits in season that must be tasted.
If you love ancient culture and relaxed cycling, this is the ride for you. Return to Chiang mai is around 3 pm in the afternoon, plenty of time to join one the many other activities in Chiang Mai.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers within Chiang Mai City.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.