4 hours Tangier walking tour
During the walking visit, your guide will really listen to what you are interested in learning about and showing you not only the important sights but also focusing in on what is important to your tastes.
He also will tell you about his culture and religion and is very candid and genuine in doing so.
Your guide knows all the noks and crannies – from the communal ovens used for baking bread, to the weavers section, to the tiny restaurants you would not venture into without a local.
You will enjoy your guide knowledge and tales. He’ll show you history, way of life and embellished details with stories from his background in this city that he love.
You’ll see the markets with fresh eyes.
You’re guide will be so attentive to your wishes and also make the visit interesting for you.
By the end of the tour you may feel closer to the population than when you start it and the thoughts that this tour will generate will linger for days.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Walking around the old town & Casbah
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Tangier
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Walking tour in the medina of Tangier which is the old town, with its kasbah, narrow alleys and colorful souks, get to the Kasbah to see the fortification and nice view to straight of Gibraltar
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.