4-Hours Private Ella Rock Guided Hike
Trekkers will love the place in this 5 hours tour. It’s a bit tiring to hike it, but it is definitely worth it. Once you get to the summit, you will realize why. The panoramic views coming through mist and clouds covering the area, especially in the early mornings and the late evenings, are something you should witness in your visit to Ella.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of an English Speaking Guide.
- 1 Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages.
If you love living green, then Ella is a place to visit. Ella Rock is a beautiful formation, a place of enchantment and tranquility, and a real natural wonder.
Trekkers would love the place. It’s a bit tiring to hike it, but it is definitely worth it. Once you get to the summit, you will realize why. The panoramic views coming through mist and clouds covering the area, especially in the early mornings and the late evenings, are something you should witness in your visit to Ella.
Total time for climbing up and down is about 4 hours. Yes, sounds like a long journey, but the way up is full of natural diversity. If you are starting from Ella train station, you would enjoy the rail walk, and soon as you started climbing up, you will be passing a waterfall, the rubber tree forest, and tea plantations.
On a rainy day, it can be slippery, so better be cautious with what you wear for the journey. Wear something suitable for hiking, and towards the end of the hike, it will get a bit steeper, but still a manageable route.
• Ella Rock, Ella Main Street NECS-Nature Exploration and Conservation Society Sri Lanka, Ella 90090 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Oak Ray Ella Gap Hotel, Ella - Passara Rd, Ella 90000, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.