4-Hours Colombo City Tour
For first time visitors or those looking to delve a little deeper. Get plenty of local insight into Colombo from a well informed and connected local guide. From history and architecture to contemporary culture, sport or street art – we have your interests covered. Whether you want something general or quite specific, a private tour is the only way to really experience the city.
We recommend 4 hours for a city tour.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off for cruise ship/other ship passengers
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colombo National Museum, Albert Crescent, Colombo Sri Lanka
National Museum of Colombo, also known as the Sri Lanka National Museum is one of two museums in Colombo. It is the largest museum in Sri Lanka. It is maintained by the Department of National Museum of the central government
Pass By: The Lighthouse, Colombo Fort, Colombo Sri Lanka
Colombo Lighthouse is a Lighthouse in Colombo in Sri Lanka and it is operated and maintained by the Sri Lanka Ports Authority. It is located at Galbokka Point south of the Port of Colombo on the waterfront along the marine drive, in Colombo fort.
Pass By: Khan Clock Tower, Colombo Fort, Colombo Sri Lanka
The Khan Clock Tower was built in Colombo, Sri Lanka by the Khan Family of Bombay. The Clock Tower is a popular landmark and marks the entrance to Pettah Market. The Clock Tower was built in the early 20th century by the family of Framjee Bhikhajee Khan. This Parsi family hailed from Bombay, India and also owned the famous Colombo Oil Mills as well as other business interests in Ceylon, as Sri Lanka was then called.
Stop At: Arcade Independence Square, 7 Colombo, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
The Arcade Independence Square is a shopping complex in the city of Colombo in Sri Lanka, housed in a group of renovated buildings including the former Jawatta Lunatic Asylum and the former Western Provincial Council Building. Wikipedia
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, Bauddhaloka Mawatha Near China Embassy, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, is a convention center located in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Built between 1970 and 1973, the convention centre was a gift from the People's Republic of China in memory of Solomon Ridgeway Dias Bandaranaike, Prime Minister.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick up from any hotel in ColomboPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise which departure time you prefer would like to secure at the time booking
- Minimum of 15 people required per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.