4-Hour Tour: Small-Group Culinary Walking Tour in Pune
Sample the delicious local foods of Pune on this 4-hour, small-group walking tour with a foodie guide. Try tasty treats such as famous wine biscuits, mawa cakes, wada paw, ginger soda, bun maska, and some of the best mango mastani you'll ever taste. Food and drink samples are at your own expense.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food guide
- All taxes and surcharges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: MG Road, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
Join a local food expert at a meeting point / Hotel lobby (Depending on the option booked ) for a half-day walking tour of Pune to sample the city’s diverse range of foods from famous vendors, all selected for their commitment to hygiene.
With the help of your knowledgable guide, find all kinds of interesting foods to try at a local bazaar. Your guide will be on hand at all times to explain the unfamiliar dishes, and offer advice on the best food and drinks to try.
Housed in a Heritage building over 100 years old, Marz-o-rin is one of the very first fast-food establishments in Pune.
This is one of the most famous bakeries in Pune and its fame is spread not across the city but across the globe. Kayani Bakery at Camp Pune is most for its Shrewsbury biscuits. Anyone who goes to Pune has to come back with huge parcels of this biscuits for their friends and families.
Bunn maska and chai have become synonymous to a sumptuous weekend breakfast over the years for Puneites.
Ardeshir’s cold drinks, popular among the citizens of Camp and MG Road Pune, has been the favourite local soft drink for generations.
Vada pav, the tangy, tasty India's own burger is a delicious snack of bread with fried potato and chutney. Garden vada pav is one of the best vada pav of Pune. It offers the yummiest mouth-burning-hot vada pav at any time of the day.
Dorabjee restaurant is a wonderful 134 year old restaurant in Pune. All the food's still cooked on charcoal using age old recipes.
Badshah is popular for its Faluda and fresh juice. The Faluda here is awesome, following the footsteps of its century-old recipes in Pune.
When it comes to savoring the best ice creams or mastanis, language is no barrier and the only language they understand at Sujata Mastani is the ‘Uuuummmmm’ and ‘Yuuuuummy’ language.
The tour will end at the meeting point. The guide will help you to arrange taxi or Tuk Tuk for your forward journey from here.
Departure Point :Barista, Shop No. 1, Sterling Centre, MG Road, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress modestly and ensure you have adequate sun protection
- This tour does involve a moderate amount of walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.