4-Hour Swamp Buggy Adventure Tour in Florida
Capt. Steve emphasizes a quality, real feel for the mysterious Florida Everglades. He was the first to commercially guide Swamp Buggy Adventures Tours within the Big Cypress National Preserve. BCNP is a division of The Everglades Nation Park.
Capt. Steve’s is never to be confused with one of the typical 30 minute roadside attractions. For starters, you’ll never have to wait in line. There are none. This personal tour caters to your family and is both exciting and educational. Enjoyed by people of all ages.
National Geographic lists Captain Steve’s Swamp Buggy Adventures a “Must Do“ when visiting Florida’s Big Cypress National Preserve.
per adult from
3 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Please bring snacks, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and comfortable shoes. We'll bring the fun!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Cypress National Preserve, 33100 Tamiami Trl E, Ochopee, FL 34141-1000
Me and my family are 6th generation "Gladesmen" and we'd love to show you the Big Cypess National Preserve. This is the largest subtropical swamp in the USA, where plants and animals grow and live no where else in the world. See the elusive Panther, black bear, wading birds, deer, its a photo opportunity of a life time!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :27205 County Rd 839, Ochopee, FL 34141, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.