4-Hour Shanghai City Private Flexible Tour plus Acrobatic Show and Dinner
Maximize your experience of Shanghai visit regardless of the time constraints on a fully customized 4-hour private city tour, visit the city’s best attractions with your local guide expert from the ancient elegant Yu garden to historical Bund; from charming and fashion French concession to exquisite Jade Buddha Temple or grand modern skyscrapers etc. Except the wonderful city tour, you will also enjoy a delightful dinner and an amazing acrobatic show at night. Flexible morning and afternoon departure catering your own schedule.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Local Guide
- Local tasty dinner
- Comfortable car and professional driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off (for hotel located in downtown Shanghai, pick up does not include in the outskirts such as Pudong airport, Jinqao, Songjiang, Jiading district. If you are not in the city center a meeting point will be provided after the booking
- Acrobatic Show Ticket
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if has
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Meet your local great guide and depart from your Shanghai hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and begin the exclusive half day tour. Choose flexible morning or afternoon departure according to you own schedule. Typically for the first-time visitors recommend you tick off the must-see highlights with the following suggested itinerary.
First visit Old Town /Yu garden area, experience the authentical Chinese culture, admire charming Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture, stroll around and check out colorful local markets and more.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Former French Concession, Former French Concession, Shanghai
Next visit former French concession, one of the hippest neighbors in Shanghai with trendy arts, crafts, famous Shanghai stone framed architecture and interesting alley lanes. Wander around and get a great overview of the colonial influence from 20-century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Continue the tour to the historic Bund area along waterfront, one of the must-see attractions, enjoy a nice stroll along and take in the wonderful view of old and new Shanghai while learning the city’s key history from your knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
If time permits, make the stop at Pudong new Island, marvel at fantastic 21st century modern skyscrapers while walk around skywalk way such as Asia No.1 tallest building Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV tower, Shanghai World Financial Tower, Jinmao Tower etc. If a nice clear day, you could choose to go up to one of the top observation decks to enjoy a fabulous view of the mega Shanghai.
As this is a fully customized itinerary, please feel free to work out with your expert guide a perfect itinerary that in line with your interests or select some of the most popular following sites if time permits.
1) Relaxing Huangpu River Cruise;
2) Maglev Train Experience;
3) Museums such as Urban planning museum, Shanghai museum, Jewish museum, Shanghai Arts and Crafts museum;
4) Temples such as Jade Buddha Temple, Confucius Temple, Longhua Temple etc.
If you select the morning tour, after the 4-hour city tour you will be dropped off back for a short break and then continue your tour with a delightful dinner from early evening and a wonderful show in the night.
If you select the afternoon tour, your tour will run through the whole afternoon until the early dinner and a wonderful acrobatic show at night.
After an enjoyable night show, you will be dropped off back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise pick up details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.