4-Hour Private Tour: Lama Temple, Confucius Temple, Guozijian Museum with Dim Sum
This private 4-hour walking tour showcases the beauty, culture and tradition of Beijing's two most iconic temples and followed by a dim sum meal. You can choose to have the morning start to have a lunch or afternoon start to have dinner.Follow your expert guide and learn about the architecture, beliefs and local heritage as you explore two temples as well as the imperial college. Enjoy the imperial performance inside the Imperial College.Enjoy the personalized attention from your guide on this private tour with your family and friends. A tasty Dim Sum lunch or dinner is inclusive.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dim Sum Lunch or Dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup( For hotels within the 3rd ring road of the Beijing City)
- Private walking tour
- Transportation Fee
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation from attractions back to hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Your English speaking guide will pick you up from your Beijing central hotel, then travel to the Lama Temple (Yonghe Palace), the largest and best preserved lamasery in Beijing. It was converted into lamasery in 1744 and so Yonghe Palace became the national center of Lama administration.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum, No.13 Guozijian Street, Beijing China
Next, walking through a beautiful and quiet street to discover the Temple of Confucius and Imperial College (Guozijian Museum), where the emperor expounded the Confucian classics to an audience of thousands of kneeling students, professors and court officials – an annual rite. Built by the grandson of Kublai Khan in 1306, the former college was the supreme academy during the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties.
You will enjoy a fun performance here including the dancing performance to see how they worship in the old days (show might be cancelled due to bad weather conditions).
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ditan Park, Andingmenwai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100011 China
Finally, enjoy a delicious dim sum lunch or dinner with the locals (please note that during the busy time, you may have to wait for 10-20 minutes for a table)
After meal, your guide can give you suggestions and ideas on what to do next on your own, or assist you to find a taxi back to your hotel (at your expense).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 4th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.