4-Hour Private Kotor Bay Boat Tour with Lunch and Wine Taste
Explore and enjoy in most interesting and visited places in Kotor bay , including natural mussels and wine taste.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Island Lady of the Rock is most visit island in Kotor bay . There is church and museum , peoples can visit and learn more about Kotor and Perast old town .
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Fortress Mamula, old prison in first and second world war . Today is closed for tourists because of construction .
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Lustica, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Blue cave one of the most interesting places for swim and snorkeling .
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lustica, Lustica, Kotor Municipality
Peninsula Lustica is interesting because in Yugoslavian period there was military area . Today remaining few submarine base which we will visit .
Pass By: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Perast old town is oldest town in the bay of Kotor , we will slowly pass the city by boat and skipper will explain part of the history about the town .
Near Perast is mussels farm which we will visit and take a lunch . The lunch will include natural product of Montenegro : mussels and wine ,
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is in front of old town Kotor is yacht marina . There is located my boats and starting point . Ports
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.