4 Hour Private Cooking Class with Tasting in Arezzo
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Arezzo cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private Cooking Class
- Tasting of the 3 recipes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official 'Cesarine' Apron
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Arezzo cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
• Seasonal starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: Gnudi or Pici or Pappardelle or Potato Tortelli
• Tuscan dessert - Sample dessert dish: Cantucci or Castagnaccio or Panpepato or Tiramisu or similar typical desserts
Departure Point :Province of Arezzo, Province of Arezzo, Tuscany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.