4-hour Hanoi Morning City Tour with Green car at Old quarter
Throughout the history of Vietnam, Hanoi has always been an icon of culture and a source of pride. If you want to get a feeling of the local culture of culture while admiring the stunning sightseeing highlights of a real adorable Hanoi, this tour is for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Vietnamese set lunch on boat (seafood)
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Electric car (or cyclo ride) tour around Old Quarter Hanoi
- Transfer as specified in the itinerary, hotel pick up and drop off
- Water during transfer
- Cup of coffee or tea & mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
First, you will visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, a great historic attraction of Hanoi, where you can explore Ho Chi Minh Residence, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Ba Dinh square where President Ho Chi Minh read the Independence Declaration of Vietnam on the 2nd September, 1945.
Then, you will make your way to the popular One Pillar Pagoda to admire the colorful lotus pond here before coming to the Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam, which was originally a place honoring Confucius and today celebrating the doctorates and excellent scholars of Vietnam
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Then, you will take a Green Car (or cyclo ride) tour around the Old Quarter to explore the exciting local daily life of Hanoians.
After that, you can visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple to admire these symbolic images of the Hanoi city.
You will end your tour with a cup of coffee or tea at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have lovely conversation with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
Finally, you will go back to your hotel around 12:30 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.