4-Hour Hanoi Ancient Village and Co Loa Legend E-Biking Tour
Crossing two of Hanoi’s famous bridges, you will take a ride along the Red River and enjoy some wonderful sightseeing on peaceful, quiet roads with Hanoi high rises visible in the distance. You will encounter the site and
legend of Cổ Loa, the very first Kingdom of Viet Nam, a place famous for all Vietnamese. During the 3rd century BC it was the center of the civil and military capital of the state. We’ll take you to the main An Duong Vuong Temple, Ngự Triều Di Quy communal house and Princess Mi.
▪️ Ke Ve Village
▪️ Ancient Ke Ve Communal House
▪️ Phan Family Ancestor House
▪️ Thang Long Bridge
▪️ Co Loa Historical Area
▪️ An Duong Vuong Temple
▪️ My Chau Temple
per adult from
What's included :
- Free Hotel pickup (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Private transportation
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary
- Expert English speaking tour guide.
- First Aid Kit, Safety Helmet & Raincoat.- Fruit & Drinks-
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- No inclusion added
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our guide will pick you up in the Old Quarter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Red River, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Getting to the gate No 5 of Ke Ve Village, pass by to ancient hidden houses inside the village. The Communal House is right next to the main gate of the village which has been built in 1736- almost 300 years old house. Not too far away we can visit one of oldest ancestor house in the village of Phan Family.
GO along Thang Long Bridge to get to the other side of Hanoi- cross the Red River. Along the peaceful and quite road along the Red River to head to Co Loa Historical Area. There will be a real countryside feeling with paddy field, water buffalo, lotus lake and so much beautiful things.
Arrive to the first outer round of Co Loa the very first kingdom of Viet Nam. Cycling through the paddy field then we go to the center of the old kingdom with An Duong Vuong ancient Temple, My Chau Temple, Ngu Trieu Di Quy Temple and an exhibition of the ancient of Co Loa, Sa Market and Kim Quy Temple near by.
And then you back Hanoi.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.