4-Hour Best Shanghai Highlights Private Tour with Metro Experience
Explore the best of Shanghai on this fully guided private tour, utilize the modern and efficient metro to get around and travel like a local with the companion of your expert guide. Pay the visit to the 5-century old Yu garden and old town bazaar, famed water scene at the Bund, splendor Pudong skyscrapers or charming French concession. Have great learning about the local history, culture, custom and life.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Amazing Local Tour guide
- Metro/Subway ticket
- Hotel pick up and drop off ( for hotel located in downtown Shanghai, pick up does not include in the outskirts such as Pudong airport, Jinqao , Songjiang, Jiading district. If you are not in the city center a meeting point will be provided after the booking
- Entrance fee to Yu garden
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town (Nanshi), Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Your local great guide will pick up you at your downtown Shanghai hotel. Begin your great tour at the Old Town bazaar, a must visit site while here, known as “ China Town” here appreciate the charming Ming and Qing Dynasty old architecture, see the oldest tea house in the middle lake , experience the fantastic local colorful markets and if you like you could sample some of the delightful street food such as the famed Shanghai soup dumping (Xiaolong bao) with the recommendation from your guide or enjoy some fun souvenir shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Next visit Yu Garden, one of the most beautiful gardens built in the 16th century by the official, enjoy the tranquil explore the elegant garden designed with exquisite rockeries, calm ponds, pavilions, flowers and trees while learn its fascinating culture and custom from your guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Bund, The Bund, Shanghai
Then make your way to the Bund, a top attraction to cover, here enjoy the easy stroll along the mother river of Shanghai, marvel at the spectacular old and new city skylines from 20th and 21st century, enjoy the amazing view of “ free museum of world architecture” while learning the interesting colonial history that made Shanghai prosper from a small finishing village to the big cosmopolitan .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
Continue the tour to Pudong New Island by enjoying a quick ferry ride, take the nice walk on the skybridge among the “Towers of the forest”, see some of the amazing modern architecture include Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Tower, Jinmao Tower. On a nice clear day, you could choose to go one of the top observation decks to enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of the mega Shanghai. As the private layover tour, if you have been to the above sites, you could replace to other popular attractions such as: Nanjing road shopping street, French concession, Jade Buddha temple, People square etc. After the great tour, your guide will see you off at your hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.