4 Days Zanzibar Beach Holiday
The Islands of Zanzibar are also called Unguja and Pemba and together form Zanzibar. They are certainly one of the most attractive and restful locations in the world. With its Indian, Arab, Persian and Portuguese influences. Zanzibar is a cocktail of culture, people, tradition and color. Combine this with its natural beauty, tropical climate and laid back atmosphere. It’s located in the Indian Ocean, about 25 miles from the Tanzanian coast, and 6 south of the equator.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Internal Transfers
- Half day private tour in Stone town
- Private Safari Blue Tour /Seafood lunch
- Full Board Accommodation( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Tips and any items of personal nature
We offer tours & excursions all around Zanzibar. From land excursions to mesmerizing you with the history, culture, fauna & flora of the Island to exciting sea-safaris, we have something to tickle everyone’s fancy.
Our land excursions include trips to Zanzibar’s spice farms, Jozani forest, Prison Island, Stone Town, the North coast, south coast and many more. We also offer cultural excursions to local villages, educational outings with lectures, cooking courses and special interest tours. For ocean lovers, we offer diving, snorkeling, fishing and sailing trips.
Our friendly tour guides are knowledgeable and well informed and will make your excursion an unforgettable one. It is not unusual for them to go beyond the call of duty as they take immense pride in their profession. We provide our guides with study material on African history and current affairs as well as access to the Internet for self study. Routes and itineraries are well planned to get the most out of every trip but we are flexible and can adjust the trip according to your needs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Zanzibar Ports Corporation Technical Department, Zanzibar Port, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.