4 Days Tsavo East National Park, Amboseli & Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
“Theatre of the Wild” - Tsavo East
The sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative images in Africa. This, along with the 300 kilomtere long Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow in the world, make for an adventure unlike any other in the Tsavo East. The park forms the largest protected area in Kenya and is home to most of the larger mammals, vast herds of dust –red elephant, Rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, pods of hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser Kudu, gerenuk and the prolific bird life features 500 recorded species.
“Home of the African Elephant”
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The name "Amboseli" comes from a Maasai word meaning "salty dust", and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- - All meals, Park entrance fees, Transport & Accommodation as stated in the itineray
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
What's excluded :
- Drinks, gratuities and items of personal nature
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Pick up from the hotel very early in the morning driving along Mombasa- Nairobi highway making a stop at a curio shop for coffee and answering short call of nature. Proceed Tsavo West, arrive at the gate and begin the game drive en route to your Tsavo East Voi safari lodge, checking in at around 1.00 pm, buffet lunch. Relax till 4.00 pm for the evening game drive. Drive back to Voi safari lodge, around 6.30 pm for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Accommodation included: Voi Safari Lodge or similar
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park - Amboseli National Park
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Entonet, Loitoktok District, Rift Valley, Kenya
Early complete breakfast then drive to Amboseli. Arrive at Kino Safari Camp in time for lunch and a short relaxation. An evening game drive till 6.30 pm then return to your camp for dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge or similar
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from any hotel in the South Coast (Diani Beach) hotels, North Coast & Watamu and private residencesAirports
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.