4 Days Tanzania Walking Safari
Walking Safaris are the best and authentic way to explore the best of Tanzania and bring an ultimate feeling of an African Safari. Our walking safaris are the purest form of safari that will take you to the bushes of Tanzania where you can meet the wildlife closely which is an entirely thrilling and unbeatable safari experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- All Park entrance fees & taxes
- Private 4x4 wheel Safari Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry Visas
- International Flights
- Tips and Gratuities
- Alcoholic Drink
- Possible Concession fees
- Day 1
Pick up from the hotel in Dar es salaam. Transfer to Dar airport for your scheduled flight to Selous at Arrive in Selous airstrip. Pick up then proceed for a morning game drive. Wonderful riverine wilderness, excellent variety of experience, with vehicle, boat and foot safaris.
Breakfast at the camp. Depart for a boat safari on the river inside Selous. Picnic lunch. Afternoon proceeds for a guided walk in the reserve
Breakfast at the camp & Depart for a full day of game drives in Selous
Breakfast at the resort. Transfer from the camp to Selous airstrip for a scheduled flight to Dar es Salaam. Arrive at Dar airport.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.