4 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safaris
Visiting and sleeping in a Maasai village to learn more about the famous and fascinating culture.
Walking safari in Lake Manyara / Arusha National Park.
Hot Air Balloon Tour in Serengeti National Park with Extra Cost.
Visiting local hot spring.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers from Kilimanjaro international airport
- Services of English speaking driver guide for Safari.
- Camping equipment for your trip.
- Mineral water on game drive, coffee, and some other soft drinks
- All National Parks entry fee
- 4x4 vehicles for the safari sector (pop up roof jeep)
- Accommodations and meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast at hotel in Arusha on arrival date and departure.
- Crater tour and government taxes.
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- Optional activities mentioned on the above itinerary
- Tips, Laundrys
- Tipping for driver guide
- Travel/medical/baggage insurance
- Any other items of a personal nature
Day 1 (Arrives Kilimanjaro International Airport)
On landing at Kilimanjaro International airport in Arusha. After customs & Immigration formalities, you will be warmly welcomed by a representative of LIFETIME SAFARIS. Your guide will drive you to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: Otpost Lodge
Day 2 (Serengeti National Park)
After breakfast, we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa - the Serengeti National Park - with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see.
Day 3 (Serengeti National Park)
After breakfast at the campsite, depart for the renowned Serengeti National Park with a picnic lunch. Enjoy game viewing in the park. Serengeti National Park covers 10,000 square miles is Tanzania's largest and most famous national park.
Day 4 (Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha)
Depart in the morning from the camp with picnic lunch, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation area for crater tour.
Accommodation: Otpost Lodge
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.