4 Days Nairobi-Amboseli-Nakuru Safari
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - All three meals and afternoon tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- This is a short safari covering the famous Amboseli and the great Lake Nakuru of the Great rift valley.
The choice of accommodation will depend on your budget .
Day 1; Nairobi-Amboseli National Park
Depart Nairobi for Amboseli arriving in time for lunch. And check in at Kibo Safari camp/AA Lodge/ similar. After lunch prepare for an afternoon game drive till dusk. Dinner and overnight at the camp/Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park.
Full day in Amboseli with morning and afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at the camp/Lodge /hotel.
The park is famous for being the best place in the world to get close to free-ranging elephants. Other attractions of the park include opportunities to meet Maasai and visit a Maasai village. The park also has views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
The Park offers some of the best opportunities to see African wildlife because the vegetation is sparse due to the long, dry months. The protected area is home to African bush elephant, Cape buffalo, impala, lion , cheetah, spotted hyena, Masai giraffe, Grant's zebra, and blue wildebeest. A host of large and small birds occur too.
Day 3. Amboseli-Lake Nakuru
Depart Amboseli in the morning Via Nairobi for lunch and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing sceneries enroute, arriving to the Pink Lake often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos. Arrival is in the early evening and proceed for game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill/ Similar lodge Lodge.
Although a primarily a bird sanctuary,the lake has a considerable number of animals to be encountered, such as zebras, elephants and gazelles, this is one of our best chances of seeing rhinos. Lake Nakuru National Park was the first place in Kenya selected as a rhino reserve. This is also of the few places where we can see Rothschild’s giraffes. Dinner and overnight will be at the lodge.
Day 4. Lake Nakuru-Nairobi
Arise early for a game drive ,return to lodge for breakfast and check out and drive back to your hotel in Nairobi.
Departure Point :Trav-Interactive, Nairobi City KE, Anniversary Towers, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
From homes or railway linesAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- JKIA Terminal 1E, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/31/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.