4 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore Tiger Safari
Choosing this tour package where you get a chance to explore India's top 3 the most famous cities, you also get a wonderful opportunity to explore rare wildlife residing in Ranthambore national park. Majestic tigers, beautiful surroundings, complete jungle ambiance and touch of royalty can only be observed if you choose Ranthambore national park tour with golden triangle. This is a week-long tour that covers top 4 destinations of India that hold a great value in Indian tourism. So, let us explain what you will get on choosing our Ranthambore national tour with golden triangle.
• Ranthambore Tiger Tour
• See native wildlife in their natural environment via Jeep/Canter Safari with the naturalist
• The most visited Golden Triangle circuit guarantees a historical sojourn filled with adventure to India.
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 Night accommodation in 3/4/5 Star Hotel on option chosen
- Morning Jungle safari at Ranthambore in a shared Jeep/Canter
- Services of English speaking naturalist during the safari in Ranthambore
- Packaged drinking Water
- Private Tour Guides in Each City
What's excluded :
- Monuments Fees /Camera fees/Gratuities to Guides /driver
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Our chauffeur /representative will pick you from the Airport or Hotel anywhere in Delhi NCR. You will be taken to the city tour of Delhi with a guide, which includes visiting- UNESCO World Heritage Sites, like Qutub Minar which is a 73-metre (239.5 feet) tall tapering tower built-in 12th century., Humayun's tomb The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum, in 1565-70 Lotus Temple is a Bahá'í House of Worship(closed Mondays). You will be driven by Government buildings in New Delhi Built by Britishers in the 1912s, it is home to some of the most important ministries of the Cabinet of India the India Gate, Parliament House and Secretariat buildings. Later, you will be driven to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Ranthambore.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
At 6.00 AM meet your guide- Today, you will be visiting the magnificent Sunrise view of one of the Seven Wonders of the World 'Taj Mahal' (Closed on Friday). Surely, the most lavish expression of love ever created. It took approx. 22 years and 20,000 workmen to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. indubitably, the highlight of this tour package. After Taj Mahal tour you will come back to the hotel for breakfast checkout then you will see the historic Agra Fort. It has many palaces, for example- The Khas Mahal, Jahangir Palace, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Aam, Pearl Mosques and many other historical buildings, After your Agra tour you will be driven to Ranthambore National Park. Overnight in Ranthambore.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Ranthambore.
Day 3: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan
Prepare yourself for a thrilling day in Ranthambore national park. The place which is considered as the best place in the world to photograph the wild Tiger in its natural habitat and also some rare species of birds too. After the Breakfast, You will be taken to the Tiger Reserve in a shared Jeep/Cantar in search of Tigers. Possibly, in an early morning ride which enables more chances for sighting the majestic predators walking. All of this will take approx. 3 Hrs, then you will be back to the hotel for lunch and spend some time of the day relaxing. Later part of the day you will have a 3 Hrs of a drive to the Pink City Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Today you have a full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later drive to Delhi Airport or Railway Station/Hotel for your onward journey. You will reach Delhi by 6 or 7 PM so choose your flight accordingly. We can also drop you off at Jaipur Airport.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.