4 Days Culture and Sightseeing tour to Swat Kalam Valley.
Cultural trip Swat Valley
Visit Swat valley. This cultural tour can be visited at any time of the year. A comprehensive tour of North West Frontier Province.
An exciting journey from Islamabad to Swat on the Grand Trunk Road, then to the fertile Swat valley. Tour ends back in Islamabad, the federal capital of Pakistan. Visit Swat the historic gateway to Indian sub-continent. This tour of Swat will introduce you to the historic Gandhara Buddhist heritage and traditions of Pathan culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kalam Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Kalam Forest
Day 1: Islamabad - Takhet -e-bye
Pass By: Swat Museum, Mingora Pakistan
Islamabad –Saidu sharf – Excursion Marghazar White Place (310KMS/ 4/5hrs
If canceled then we will depart fromIslamabad air port to towards Swat valley.
ü Passing through Mardan, Takhat-e-Bahi and Batkhaila we will reach Saidu Sharif.
After check in at hotel, we will leave for Marghazar.
Visit the White Palace and local handy craft center & shops.
After some photography we will move back to Saidu Shari. Overnight stay at hotel.
Accommodation included: Swat Continental / Hilton Place /Rock City
Day 2: Saidu shaaf – Bahrain –Kalama (100km /4/5hrs)
Pass By: Kalam Bazaar, Northern Swat Valley Pakistan
After breakfast, we will start travelling along the Swat River towards Kalam, the main attraction in upper Sawat Valley.
En route we will make a short stop at Bahrain for washroom and tea and then continue our journey to Kalam reach Kalam visit around Kalam, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Accommodation included: Greens Kalam/ Honeymoon Hotel
Day 3: Kalam Excursion
Stop At: Kalam Forest, Kalam Pakistan
Kalam—Excursion Mohooddand lake (80kms /3/4hrs )
After breakfast we have two options to visit Husho forest Or Drive to visit Mahoodand Lake Excursion.
Mahoodand is said to be one of the most scenic spots on earth and frequented by nature lovers for camping, hiking and trout fishing. After spending some time at around Lake we drive back to Mingora swat if we have enough time we will visit Malam Jaba. Reach Mingora Overnight stay at Hotel.
Duration: 1 minute
Accommodation included: Green Kalam /Honeymoon Hotel
Day 4: Mingora –Taxila -Islamabad/ Rawalpindi.(310Kms 4/5hrs
Pass By: Taxila Museum, Taxila Pakistan
We will start driving back to Islamabad. On the visit Taxila Museum. It’s a site museum where the collections of Gandhara art are placed, which is about of 600BC to 700BC.
wo beautiful & well maintained gardens are also attached with the museum’s building, for visitors to relax and enjoy the natural environment.
Arrival Islamabad/ Rawalpindi drops at one designated place or Air port for Departure sweet home. Good bye Pakistan.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Islamabad Airport Road, Islamabad Airport Rd, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad, Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.