4 Days Adventurous Camping Safari
Join 4 days Tanzania Budget Safari will take you to the deep of wilderness, Camp in the wild,snapshot with wildlife, visit maasai boma experience their culture and their way of living through songs and dancing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Landing and facility fees
- Camping equipments
- Private transportation
- Mineral Water
- Camping Fees
- Maasai Boma fees
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Guide Tips
- International Flights
- Hard drinks
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Babati, tanzania, Tarangire National Park 3134 Tanzania
On this trip you will be picked up from the Hotel at 8.00 am and transfer to Tarangire National Park. Particularly large numbers of elephant herds congregate here, as do many wildebeest and zebra. There are also substantial populations of impala, giraffe, eland and buffalo. Thompson's gazelle, Coke's hartebeest, boors reedbuck and both greater and lesser kudu are found here. The localized and unusual gerenuk and fringe-eared oryx also occur here, though in our experience they are seen exceedingly rarely. There are still thought to be a few black rhino in the park.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Panarama Camp
Day 2: Serengeti national Park
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, depart for Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa-the Serengeti National Park-with its endless plain, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Then heard to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water sources to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti ‘s species. Arrival in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in Serengeti
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Seronera Camp
Day 3: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
After breakfst, you will have a full day game drive in Serengeti National Park, Late afternoon you will departure to Ngorongoro crater for dinner and overnight at Simba camp.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Simba Camp
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater/Arusha
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Early morning game drives and after lunch depart to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We will stop at Maasai Boma for culture exchange activities include singing aand dancing with the Maasai in their Bomas, Late afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro crater.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver guide will pick you at your booked hotel at 8.30 Am and start your journeyAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.