4 Days-3 Nights Tour Meteora-Epidaurus-Mycenae-Nafplio-Olympia-Delphi Half Board
Escape the modern world and take a Classical four-day organized tour of the essential sites of Greece: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nauplio, Olympia, Delphi and Meteora. You will visit famous archaeological sites and museums, and experience the glory that was classical Greece.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation
- Transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking private mini van
- Professional English speaking driver
- 1 bottle of water 0,5 ml every day per person
What's excluded :
- Drinks during the meals
- Entrances in Archaeological sites & museums
- Tips and personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Olympia
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- Entry/Admission - Meteora
Day 1: Epidaurus-Mycenae-Olympia
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Your first stop is at Corinth Canal. Drive to Epidaurus for a visit at the archaeological site and the theatre, famous for its remarkable acoustics, and then on to Nafplion for a short stop. Drive to Mycenae where you shall visit the archaeological site and the tomb of Agamemnon, then depart for Olympia, through the central Peloponnese area passing the cities of Megalopolis and Tripolis.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Olympia
Day 2: Olympia - Antirion - Delphi
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Olympia. Drive via Patras to Rion, cross the channel to Antirion on the state of the art new suspended bridge considered to be the longest and most modern in Europe. Arrive in Nafpaktos, then continue to Delphi.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Delphi
Day 3: Delphi
Stop At: Delphi Greece
In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. The Museum with the famous bronze Charioteer, the statue of Antinoos, the athlete Aghias and the site in which you will admire the Ancient Sanctuary and all the renowned ruins of the Opals (Navel) of the Ancient world. Depart for Kalambaka. Drive through Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Kalambaka
Day 4: Meteora-Athens
Stop At: Meteora, Kastraki, Kalambaka 422 00 Greece
In the morning, visit the breathtaking Meteora monasteries, built on top of rock towers and providing fantastic views over the plain and in the early afternoon drive back to Athens passing via Thermopylae and Kammena Vourla.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Departure Point: pick up service from your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear, Sunblock, Hat, Camera
- Archaeological sites - museums & places we visit:
- Corinth Canal
- Rock tower monasteries of Meteora
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.