4 days & 3 night cruise from hurghada to luxor and Aswan
Do you want to cruise the Nile River whilst you are in EL Gouna? This is a good chance to cruise the longest river in the world, whilst also visiting the most famous historical places. You will visit; The Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, the High dam and the Unfinished Obelisk then return back to your hotel in horghda
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- transfer from( hurghada to luxor -qena hurghada )
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Marina
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Aswan Market
What's excluded :
- extra expense & tipping
- hot air balloon ride over luxor but we could help
- Abu Semple temple tour but we could help
Day 1: hurghada
Stop At: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Day 1: Transfer from your hotel in EL Gouna to Luxor. Upon arrival in Luxor, you will meet your private tour guide to pay a visit to the East Bank of Luxor to see the Karnak Temples. No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is three main temples with smaller temples around.
After the visit, check-in your cruise to have lunch and relax. In the evening, you will be picked up to enjoy Luxor Temple by Night. The Temple of Luxor was once the center of the festival of Opet. You will spend overnight in Luxor
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: overnight in 5* deluxe Nile cruise
Day 2: valley of the kings & Hatshepsut temple
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Visit the West Bank of Luxor and The Valley of the Kings to see the final resting place of Egypt's rulers. The Valley of the Kings is home to tombs from the 18th and 20th centuries, including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and boy Pharaoh Tutankhamun. Next, you will visit Hatshepsut Temple, built for the Queen. See her spectacular temple in Luxor's West Bank, one of the best-preserved of its kind. Moving on to Colossi of Memnon to view the remains of a mortuary temple. In the afternoon you will sail to Esna and Edfu and spend overnight in Edfu.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: overnighte in 5* nile cruise
Day 3: edfo & komompo temple
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Markaz Kom Ombo, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Day 3: After Breakfast, Visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo and visit Kom Ombo Temple. You will spend overnight in Aswan (late night arrival).
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: overnight in 5* Nile cruise
Day 4: aswan
Stop At: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Day 4: check out from the cruise at 7.30 you will visit the High Dam and then isis temple island then lunch, then you will catch the 1st class train to qena and transfer to El Gouna. Please note, if the train schedule is not suitable for this day then we will arrange for you a private A.C. car instead without any extra cost.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hurghada City Center, Arabia Cornish road - Adjacent to Hilton Plaza hotel، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84300, Egypt
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.