4-Day Zhangjiajie Hallelujah Mountain Tour
Spend your short vacation to enjoy Zhangjiajie peaks peculiar landscapes and magnificent karst landscape, fascinating, like being in Wonderland mountains. Enter Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, visit the most important attractions like Wulingyuan Scenic Area including Zhangjiajie National Park, Yellow Stone Village, Tianzi Mountain, Yuanjiajie, Yellow Dragon Cave, Baofeng Lake.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation with Breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional Engligh speaking guide
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any Flights or Trains to/from Zhangjiajie.
- Chinese Visa
- Day 1 Zhangjaijie Arrival in the morning
When you arrive at Zhangjiajie by morning flight, our tour guide will meet you at airport holding a sign with your name on it at the arrival terminal, then drop you off at the airport, free time today. No Meal
Day 2 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park full day tour (B,L,D)
Forward to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, visit Huangshi (Yellow Lion) Village by cable car , which rises 1,080 meters above the sea level. In fact, it is a vast platform, consisting of tremendous steep cliffs, covering an area of 16.5 hectares. There is a famous saying “ He who does not reach the Huangshi Village does not pay a true visit to Zhangjiajie.” Cable cars are available for visitors to take up and down the village. A trail is also waiting for you to hike about five hours. Golden Whip Stream is about 7.5 kilometers (about 4.7 miles) long and is known for its pristine waters, steep cliffs and green mountains.
Day 3 Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve (B,L,D)
Located in the northern part of Wulingyuan, Tianzi Mountain rises 1,262 meters (about 0.8 miles) above sea level, which is always enjoying the reputation as “the king of all mountains”. The Emperor Mountain shows us varied beautiful scenes at dawn, noon, dusk, and night on a single day, so as in four seasons of a single year. Then take a shuttle bus to the core of Zhangjiajie World Natural Heritage ,Yuanjiajie is a mysterious, magic and primitive place. It is the only special conservation area among all World Natural Heritages of China. Within the resort , when clouds and mists rise, you may feel standing at a fairyland. Down the mountain by Bailong Lift.
Day 4 Huanglong Cave & Baofeng Lake (B, L)
Huanglong ( Yellow Dragon ) Cave is 7.5 km long and has a vertical rise of 140 meters. The structure of natural wonders include: one natural reservoir, two underground rivers, three pools, four waterfalls, thirteen grand halls, ninety eight passageways. there are six major scenic spots in the cave, including Dragon Dancing Hall, Maze, Sounding River, Immortal Waterfall, and Heaven Pillar Street. It is rare to see hundreds of thousands of stalagmites and stalactites in the karsts cave at home and broad. Then followed by Baofeng Lake, which is the masterpiece of nature and human beings’ wisdom. It is 85 meters above the ground and attains an altitude of 585 meters. With an average depth of 72 meters. All the water is from rainfall and spring without any pollutant. When you cruise, you can hear authentic song from Tujia minority people. You can fully understand the harmony and peace between human beings and nature. Go to airport for the onward flight.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notify us your arrival/departure flight number,time.Airports
- Dayong Airport, Zhangjiajie China
Departure Time :Tour Start everyday
Day Tour starts from 8am to 6pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel Included
- Downtown for Day 1: Zhangjiajie Tongda International Hotel
- Scenic Area: Wulingyuan Zhuanjiacun Resort
- For Booking:
- Full Name & Passport Number needed;
- Arrival and Departure Flight Information needed.
- Tour Itinerary is changeable depending on your timing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.