4 day Zadar highlights tour
Treat yourself with 4-days/3 nights Zadar highlights tour - you will see famous Plitvice Lakes, historical cities of Pag or Nin and Dalmatian pearl Zadar , all combined with a relaxing holiday home "LUTON" in Zadar vicinity with heated swimming pool and hot tub. Mix sightseeing and adventure with resting in a peaceful environment only 100 meters from the beach, with amazing sea view.
Plitvice Lakes - Visit the most famous National Park in Croatia with live guide, transportation and breakfast box
Visit historical cities Nin, Pag and Zadar with live guide, transportation and audio guide for Old Town Zadar.
Enjoy wine tasting and Dalmatian snacks in Royal Vineyards near Zadar
Pick up and drop of - airport Zadar or bus station
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop of - Airport Zadar or bus station
- 3 nights accommodation in apartments in Zadar-Kožino
- Use of heated swimming pool
- One massage a day in the hot tub
- Plitvice Lakes whole day excursion with round transfer, professional tour guide with skip - the - line access and breakfast box
- Nin and Pag guided tour with round transfer
- Visit to the Royal vineyards of Petrčane
- Audio guide Zadar - Old Town
- English-speaking driver
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Additional night in apartment (30 €/person) - only on request
- Meals and personal expenses
- Ticket to NP 34€ adult 01.06.-31.08.19. €16 kids,7-18 y. 15€ adults for rest of season:7.5 € kids
- Entrance ticket to the Museum of Salt in Nin (9,00 €/person)
- Entrance ticket to Lace Museum (1,50€)
- Cheese factory (15,00 €/person), tour of the production facility, tasting various Gligora cheeses.
- Wine tasting in Royal Wineyards (14,00 €/person)
- All transfers that are not listed in the inclusions or surcharge of 70 € from Split airport.
- On the day of your arrival you will be welcomed in Zadar airport or Zadar bus/train station where your driver will pick you up and drive you to your accommodation in Kožino. Your first day will be reserved for relaxing in a spacious apartment with furnished terrace and sea view only 100 meters from the sea. At your disposal you have heated swimming pool (min.25 degrees) and one daily massage in a hot tub (35 degrees).
On the second day you will join a tour to Plitvice Lakes National Park - Croatian gem in Lika region. Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and Zadar. Marked on old maps as the “Devil’s Garden,” the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss. You will visit Upper and Lower Lakes with a professional guide.
On your third day you will visit best historical cities in the area - upon availability it can be city of Nin and island Pag together with Royal Wineyards of Petrčane.
Nin is the Oldest Royal city in Croatia - located on a small island connected with two bridges it offers real cultural feast. It is where the smallest cathedral in the world is located and one of the last Europe's eco -salt fields. Your guide will give you a tour trough Nin's cultural and archaeological treasures such as Church of St. Nicholas, Church st. Ambrose, Church of st. Anslem, the Baptism font, Roman temple and mosaics etc... You will also visit the Museum of Salt and have 1 - hour guided tour of the eco-salt fields.
Pag is a town with many preserved cultural monuments, great food and landscapes that are different then what you will see in the rest of the area. With sights that combine sea and stone - Mount Velebit the town is often referred to as the “Island of Stone” or a “Moonscape Island” due to its an eerie surface with its rocky terrain and as many different shapes as only nature can create on such a huge insular expanse. Beside guided sightseeing you can also visit Museum of Lace and famous Pag cheese factory Gligora - Paški sir - best hard sheep cheese in 2014, 2017 on International Cheese Awards and New prizes – Great Taste 2018.
After the city visit you will be taken to Royal Wineyards for wine-tasting and traditional Dalmatian snacks.
On the third and last day you can organize a day as it suits you - you can choose to go explore Zadar with audio guide (free) or just relax by the pool. After that you will be transferred to Zadar airport or bus station, depending on the hour of departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Flexible (adjusted to passenger's arrival time)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that your stay can be prolonged upon request
- We can organize other tours for you as well - Krka NP guided tour, Kornati NP trip (depending on the availability and weather conditions) etc.
- For your first or last day we can offer Zadar audio guide tour, that lasts 3 hours and together with a map takes you to all Zadar most famous sights with explanations on many languages (include in price)
- Accommodation details: you will be accommodated in 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with all the facilities - wireless internet, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine (either in apartment or in our laundry facility - included in the price), linen, towels, terrace with sea view, flat screen satellite TV, pool, hot tub, barbecue.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.