4-Day Wildlife Safari in Mole National Park from Accra
Enjoy once in a life time 4 days walking safari and game drive safari at Mole National Park, which brings you close up to the various animals you see in their natural habitat. Your base is the Mole Motel, a basic resort with an absolute gorgeous view of elephant watering holes of Mole National Park located at an amazing and stunning location Nearby the park is Mognori eco village where you will take a canoe safari on Mole River to inside the Mole national Park. Outside the park you will take a full day return trip to Wechiau Village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 Nights Standard double room (twin bed) with A.C, & Breakfast at the park
- Private car with A.C, Fuel, vehicle insurance and professional English speaking driver guide
- 2 Guided Game Drive safaris (late afternoon and morning)
- 1 Guided Walking safari (morning)
- 2 Guided Canoe safaris
- 1 Guided village walk
- 2 Way Domestic Flight Accra – Tamale –Accra
- 4 airport transfers (Airport transfers from and to accommodation in Accra to KI Airport and transfer from Tamale Airport to Mole National Park and return to Tamale airport after tour)
- Complementary Lunch and dinner on day of arrival at the park
- Complementary bottled water per day
- 24hr ongoing support
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mole National Park
- Entry/Admission - M&J Travel and Tours
What's excluded :
- International Visas and flights
- Vaccinations and Medical/Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- All other activities not listed on itinerary
- Day 1:
You are met and transferred to mole motel ,a stunning location situated on the escarpment overlooking the watering holes with a pleasant pool. The hotel offers a great base for your safari. You will start off with your late afternoon private drive safari accompanied by your friendly knowledgeable ranger/guide with a extensive amount of knowledge. Great opportunity to take photos of the African Bush Elephant, Roan Antelope, Lion which is rarely seen, Leopard, African Buffalo, Aardvark, Common Warthog, Bushbuck, Waterbuck, Kob, Olive Baboon, Patas Monkey, Vervet Monkey, Blotched Genet, Hartebeest, Hyena, Red-flanked Duiker. Mole offers you a premium site for birding with over 300 identified bird species. Delight yourself as you watch egrets, flycatchers, and many more. Reptile enthusiasts can watch for a variety of snakes, crocodiles, etc. Enjoy the beauty of these magnificent reptiles. While on safari, you will see Giant Termite Hill, stunning butterflies and moths After the safari you can sit near by the pool or take a dip/rest as the day is free.
Having had a restful night , you will wake up in the African jungle for your morning foot safari. Accompanied by your guide you walk to into the park with the possibility of viewing elephants and other different animals. After the foot safari. You will depart 15kms on dirt road from Mole Motel to Mognori Eco Village a charming and welcoming village made of traditional mud and thatch huts for a ride in a canoe for safari trip on the mole river up into the back of the mole national park. After the lovely canoe safari you leave the village behind And drive back to the motel. The rest of the morning is free and you may choose to take a dip in the pool for relaxation to cool down the heat and watch the animals
Today is your last chance you might be able to add the missing animals to your target during your late after noon safari drive . The rest of the evening is free and great opportunity to chat with other travelers and share your experiences ,
Today you head further northwards out side the park for an early morning day return trip to Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary up the Black Volta River . Wechiau Hippo Sanctuary is a protected area consisting of a 40 km stretch down the length of the Black Volta River. The Wechiau Sanctuary is home to hippos, bats, chameleons, hedgehogs and many different types of lizards and snakes. Take a canoe safari accompanied by your local guide for a View of the Hippos at eye level only and wide variety of birds on the Black Volta River. Return to mole motel
Day 4 :
After breakfast your depart to Tamale for your onward flight back to Accra
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Please refer to voucher for confirmation details
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.