4-Day Weekend Exploration of Armenia from Yerevan
Discover the huge Armenian historical and cultural heritage. Etchmiadzin Cathedral, the first official Christian church in the world, built in 301 A.D. Garni temple which is the unique survived example of Armenian heathen culture. Then heading to the beautiful Christian Monastery of Geghard. This ancient monastery was carved out of solid rock between the 11th and 13th centuries.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation (3* hotel)
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Geghard
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- Entry/Admission - Armenian Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Echmiadzin Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Saint Hripsime Church
- Entry/Admission - Saint Gayane Church
- Entry/Admission - Zvartnots Temple
What's excluded :
- Visa charges
- Day 1 - Friday (B):
Arrive at Zvartnots International Airport, transfer to the hotel. Check in the hotel. Free day. Overnight.
Day 2 - Saturday (B):
Have breakfast at the hotel before starting your 5 hour Yerevan city tour. The city tour will start with a visit to Erebuni Museum, before moving on to visit the local market. After the local market you will be heading to Matenedaran and there you will have the chance to see one of the world’s ancient libraries. The trip then continues to Tsitsernakaberd Memorial complex to the victims of Armenian Genocide Monument. There is an optional trip to Dalma Shopping Mall before heading back to the hotel in Yerevan where you will spend overnight.
Day 3 – Sunday (B):
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to visit the church of the Holy Virgin St. Hripsime and St Gayane. Continue to visit Pilgrimage to Etchmiadzin Cathedral, the first official Christian church in the world, built in 301 A.D. After visiting the Cathedral you will enter the ‘The Treasures of Etchmiadzin museum. The tour will continue to Zvartnots Temple which is an outstanding monument of world architecture, an evidence of the high level development of the artistic and engineering thought in the 7th –century. This tour will take approximately 5 hours. Back to Yerevan for overnight.
Day 4 – Monday (B):
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Garni temple which is the unique survived example of Armenian heathen culture. Then heading to the beautiful Christian Monastery of Geghard. This ancient monastery was carved out of solid rock between the 11th and 13th centuries.. Bus transfer to Yerevan and departure from Yerevan.
Departure Point :Yerevan airport
Departure Time :am - please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.