4-Day Varanasi-Bodhgaya Exclusive Tour
Varanasi presents a unique combination of physical, metaphysical and supernatural elements. According to the Hindu mythology, Varanasi liberates soul from human body to the ultimate. It is the Ganga Ghats of Varanasi that complement the concept of divinity. The Ganga Ghats at Varanasi are full of pilgrims who flock to the place to take a dip in the holy Ganges, which is believed to absolve one from all sins.
Bodhgaya is the most holy place for Buddhists. This is the place where Buddha attained Buddhatva or enlightenment. Enlightenment is a state of being completely free from lust (raga), hatred (dosa) and delusion (moha). Mahabodhi Temple complex is one of the most important and one of the largest active Buddhist temple in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation in Varanasi at hotel Radisson, Rivatas, Ramada Plaza JHV or a similar grade hotel on double occupancy basis
- 1 night accommodation in Bodhgaya at hotel Sujata, Royal Residency or similar grade on double occupancy basis
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) in Varanasi only
- Lunch & Dinner
- Day1: Arival from Varanasi airport and transfer to Hotel in Varanasi.
Evening Aarti: Aarti, also spelled arathi, is a Hindu ritual, in which light is offered to one or more deities. Aartis also refer to the songs sung in praise of the deity, when offering of lamps is being offered.
Over night at hotel in Varanasi.
Day 2: Morning boat ride at the dawn followed by old city walk & City tour: Boating in the Ganges during the sun rise in Varanasi is main attraction. We can observe here the Hindu’s way of life on the bank of the river Ganges (Ghats).
After boat ride a small walk in to the oldest part of Varanasi which is famous for its narrow street & visit Kashi Vishwnath temple (Golden Temple) areal open for Hindu only.
City Tour: After breakfast drive to Banaras Hinu University [BHU] visit New Kashi Vishwnath temple. Other important point to see in city are Durga temple [monkey temple], Bharat Mata Temple [Mother India Temple].
Sarnath: (After relax or Lunch) Sarnath in Varanasi, is the place where Buddha chose to deliver his first sermon. It makes Sarnath one of the most venerated Buddhist places. Sarnath is also know as the birth place of Buddhism.
Over night at hotel In Varanasi.
Day3: Varanasi to Bodhgaya: After relaxed breakfast drive [5 hrs] to Bodhgaya by private car reach there at the time of lunch and in the evening visit Mahabodhi temple.
Mahabodhi Temple: Bodhgaya is the home to the ancient temple of Lord Buddha, located just east of the Bodhi tree. The temple's architecture is superb and has a beautiful stone railing around it. The Maha Bodhi temple has a 150 feet high tower, which contains a gilded colossal image of the Buddha in the 'bhumisparsha mudra' or touching the ground pose. The original shrine here is believed to have been raised by an Indian emperor Ashoka. Depicted on the walls of the temple are scenes from Buddha's life. The basement of the present temple is 15m square, 15m in length as well as in breadth and its height is 52m which rises in the form of a slender pyramid tapering off from a square platform. A museum in the vicinity has gold, bronze and stone images of the Buddha.
Over night at hotel in Bodhgaya.
Day4: Early in the morning. Visit some other important place in Bodhgaya. And after checkout drive to Bodhgaya airport or railways station.
Departure Point :Varanasi Airport or Varanasi Railway Station
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.