4 Day Turkey tour from Istanbul to Gallipoli Troy Pergamon Ephesus and Pamukkale
We will see in 4 days all the ancient Aegean with Gallipoli battlefield. After early pick up from hotel or port in Istanbul we will drive to Gallipoli Peninsula after lunch visits the battlefield with the best guide in the area. After tour transfer to hotel and overnight in Canakkale.
2nd day we will see Legendary of Troy ancient city for half day and drive to Pergamon ancient City for rest of the day. After Pergamon tour transfer to hotel in Kuşadasi by the sea view.
3rd Day we will visit all day Ephesus ancient city, House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis with the best guide in the area also all the tour will be with the small group.
4th Day we will check out of the hotel and drive to Pamukkale and Hierapolis ancient city . we will have some time after the tour for swimming in Cleopatra's pool. by the end of the day transfer to Pamukkale airport for one hour flight back to Istanbul. Upon arrival to Istanbul, we will transfer your back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights 4 star accommodation with breakfast
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Flight ticket with all taxes
- 4 day small group tour with guide, lunch, transport and all entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Gallipoli Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Troy (Truva)
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
What's excluded :
- Tips for Guide and driver an etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallipoli Battlefield, Eceabat Turkey
Starting at 6:30 AM you will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and begin the drive down to Gallipoli peninsula! Relax and take in the view of the Sea of Marmara from the comfort of the bus. Around 12:00 PM you will arrive in the charming seaside town of Eceabat and stop for lunch. Your guide will take you up the hauntingly beautiful coast of Gallipoli. You will follow in the footsteps of the ANZAC and Ottoman forces, walking the now deserted battlefields and trenches and pay respects at the many memorials for all of the fallen soldiers. You will learn of the maneuvers of both sides, successful and failed and hear stories of the bright young Colonel of the Ottoman forces, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. At the end of the tour you will be transferred to your hotel in Canakkale where you will have the rest of the evening to shop and explore.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Troy (Truva), Tevfikiye Koyu, Intepe, Canakkale Turkey
You will be picked up from your hotel at 8:30 AM and begin the day visiting the ancient city of Troy. During the tour, you can explore the remains of Troy I through Troy IX, The Odeon, The Bouleuterion, the houses of Troy I, The 3,700 year old city walls, Sacrificial Altars and a life size replica of the Trojan Horse of which you can enter and take photos. At 10:30 AM you will finish the tour of Troy and continue on to Pergamon. At 1:30 PM you will stop for lunch and then begin the tour. You will visit The Acropolis, The Library, The Temple of Athena, the Temple of Trajan, the Altar of Zeus, The Gymnasium, The Lower Agora, The Hellenistic Theater and the Temple of Dionysus. Around 5:30 PM you will finish the tour and depart for your hotel in Kusadasi.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Following breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up at 8:30 AM and begin the 3-hour journey. Around 12:00 PM you will arrive in the small but friendly town of Pamukkale and stop for lunch. Then, you will be taken to the ancient city of Hierapolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your guide will show you how the citizens lived, worked and enjoyed themselves back when the city was a thriving metropolis. Highlights include the Temple of Apollo, the Roman Theater and the Martyrion of St. Philip. From there, you will move on to the main attraction, the travertines. You will have free time to explore and relax in the travertines and have a rejuvenating swim in Cleopatra’s Pool. At 4:00 PM we will depart for Kusadasi and drop you back at your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up at 9:00 AM and you will depart for the Ephesus Tour. When you arrive, you will have a fully guided tour of the ruins. During the tour you will see the Temple of Artemis (one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World), the Amphitheater, the Celsius Library, which is still active, ruins left from the ancient city, and the House of the Virgin Mary, her last dwelling place. At the end of the tour, we will transfer you to Izmir aiport for the one hour flight back to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, we will meet you at the airport with your name and transfer you to your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any Istanbul City Center Hotel
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.