4-Day Tour of Inner Mongolia in China
China's inner Mongolia is featured by a vast green grassland, horses and blue skies. It is also located by the Gobi desert, which offers tremendous geographic contrast from the lush grasslands. The Mongolian culture is a amazing window for visitors to enter into. Enjoy the beautiful and abundant resources of inner Mongolia with grassland scenery and folk customs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Round-trip airfare/tickets to/from inner Mongolia
- Day 1: (L, D)
Morning: Visit Xilamuren Grassland (2-hour ride by car) and enjoy a welcoming ceremony upon arrival. Lunch includes Mongolian hand-served mutton.
Afternoon: Go horseback riding in the grassland if you wish. Also, visit local herdsman and watch performances of archery and wrestling and horse racing.
Overnight accommodation: Luxury Mongolian yurt
Day 2: (B, L, D)
Morning: Resonant Sand Gorge in Gobi Desert (3.5-hour by car). Stay for 3 hours. You can go sand-sliding, camel riding or participate in any other activity at this destination.
Overnight accommodation: Ordos Hotel
Day 3: (B, L, D)
Morning: Tomb of Genghis Khan (travel 1-hour by car) and then return Hohhot (4-hour scenic ride).
Hotel: Hohhot Holiday Inn
Day 4: (B, L)
Morning: Visit Da Zhao Monastery, Ming Dynasty，and Mongolian Museum tour. This is the final part of your trip.
Return to your your next destination on your own.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.