4 DAY TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO CHEFCHAOUEN via Sahara desert
We organize guided tour from Marrakech , we explore best of Sahara desert from Marrakech. Our excursion are available everyday with hotel pick up.
PRIVATE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS :
Guided tour in Ait Benhaddou
• Visit Dades and Todra Gorges
• Camel ride in Merzouga desert
• Sleeping in desert camp
• Passing Middle Atlas mountains
• Exploring Fes medina and new city
• Exploring Rif mountains in Morocco
• We visit Chefchaouen blue pearl
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad /hotel. Transport in A/C comfortable vehicle English speaking driver / guide. Accommodation in hotels / riads including dinners and breakfasts Camel ride in Sahara desert Sleeping in desert camp. Drop off at your hotel in Chefchaouen.
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks Entry fees for museums, monuments and attractions
- DAY 1 :MARRAKECH – KASBAH AIT BEN HADDOU -OUARZAZATE – ROSES VALLEY :
We will pick you up at 8:00 in Marrakech and drive towards Ouarzazate through the Tizi ‘n’ Tichka pass at 2260 m over the High Atlas Mountains. You will enjoy the landscapes and the beauty of Berber villages. We will visit Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou ,which is the largest Kasbah in Morocco , and it is a UNESCO historical site (this famous kasbah was used as a backdrop for more than 20 film). We will have lunch at the Kasbah before we continue to Dades valley via Ouarzazate,called as the Hollywood of Africa. We will pass along the Road of the thousand Kasbahs, before stopping at Kalaat Mgouna.
DAY 2 :ROSES VALLEY – TODRA GORGES – MERZOUGA AND CAMEL TREK:
*Chefchaouen trip by Trek Morocco Desert Tour* to Fes ; Marrakech After breakfast in the riad, we’ll drive through the valley to see rock formation “the monkey toes”. Leaving the Dades valley towards Tinghir and the Todra valley we’ll see panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. Arriving at the Gorge you’ll walk under the 300 m high red cliff, where many Rock-climbers come to enjoy their preferred sport. Continuing on to Erfoud and Rissani where we’ll have lunch and afterwards, we’ll leave for the village of Merzouga, where your camel will be waiting you. Enjoy camel-ride starts heading into the mysterious sand-sea of the Erg-Chebbi, guided by an experienced camel guide of course. After one hour and half you will get to the highest sand dunes in morocco to see one of the best sunsets in your life after that you well get to our nomadic berber tents where you will have dinner, camp fire, drum party and over night stay in the desert.
DAY 3 :MERZOUGA DESERT – FES :
*Chefchaouen trip by Trek Morocco Desert Tour* from Marrakech ; Fes Your camel guide will wake you up to see the sunrise, then you’ll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga appreciating the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi dunes – changing with the light as the day progresses. Arriving back in Merzouga and after breakfast and hot shower in the guesthouse, we drive to Midelt, stopping in Zaida to enjoy a barbecue and refresh with a glass of mint tea before continuing to Azrou, a Berber village in the Middle Atlas Mountains, where we’ll stop to see the Barbarian apes in the cedar forest. Then we continue to Ifrane called the French village or the Switzerland of morocco , stopping for a picture or a drink before arriving at your accommodation in Fes.
DAY 4 : DAY TOUR FES TO CHEFCHAOUEN
*Chefchaouen trip by Trek Morocco Desert Tour* to Marrakech ; Fes Today you will have all the morning to explore Fes. After seeing the main highlights in the oldest city you will have lunch in a retaurant in the Medina and then drive north , after few hours you will get to Chefchaouen where your tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In this private tour we pick you up from any location within Marrakech city. Please let us know your hotel / riad/ villa...Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.