4 Day Small Group Trekking Tour of Sapa
Sapa tours by train is one of the most famous of the North Vietnam, with the mountains’s imposing beauty of the North-West combines with colorful multi culture of ethnic minorities in here. The tourists participate Sapa tours by train certainly not only are impressed by the natural beauty and diversity of culture but also are impressed enjoy specific food. During the discovering journey Sapa tour, the tourist will be enjoyed spots attraction such as: Ham Rong Mountain, Silver Waterfall, valley love, cloud ground, sky Gate and the fabulous terraced fields. The winter is the most attractive season in Sapa because the tourists may be admired romantic marvelous landscape like a water-colour painting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoan Kiem District, Old Quarter, Hanoi City
- Homestay and 3-star hotel accommodation (twin sharing or triple) – Deluxe Room: Holiday Sapa Hotel, Sapa Hotel
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- Cool-towels and mineral water (1 bottle/person)
- Government Tax & Service Charge
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Single supplement (20.00 USD/night)
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping
- Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Night 1: Hanoi – Train to Lao Cai
19.30 – 20.30, you will be picked up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21.50 – 06.30) and overnight on the train.
Day 1: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van Villages including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
App 5 hours trekking 13 km
At 06:15 AM, you will arrive in Lao Cai and get picked up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. Have breakfast and shower in hotel before the trip starts .Trekking to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes. Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area, where you stay overnight in a local family (home-stay).
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai Villages including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
App.5 hours trekking about 11 km.
You start the trip after breakfast, heading up to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zdao tribe where you will have lunch. Amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall are to be seen in the afternoon before going up to the main road where you will be picked up by motorbike/jeep. Ride back to Sapa and you might stop some times on the way to take photos of the fabulous valley of Sapa .Check in and have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel in Sapa town.
Day 3: Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Lao Cai Station including Breakfast and Lunch
App. 3 hours trekking about 4 km.
Breakfast in hotel, the rest of the morning is free to explore the town on your own. After lunch you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel then get yourself ready before heading down to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to Sapa and get fresh with a shower in the hotel’s day room then transfer to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi.
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:15 – 05:30). Tour ends.
Departure Point :Hotel's Guest
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Hotel's Guest
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.