4-Day Simien Mountains Trek
An unforgettable trek through the remote splendour of themagnificent Simien region.Often compared for its scenic beauty to the Grand Canyon, theSimien Mountains National Park is one of the major highlandsof Africa. Its peaks include Ras Dashen, which at 4533m is thehighest peak in Ethiopia.The Park is a World Heritage Site, and is rich with wildlifetotally unique to the region, including the scarlet-chestedGelada Baboon, the Alia Ibex and the Simien Fox. Themountains are also home to diverse plant-life and over fiftyspecies of bird.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4WD transportation guide scout professional cook mule mattresses Tables & chairs on the mountain trek all park entrance fees plenty of food & bottled mineralwater Camping fire every single nights.
What's excluded :
- alcoholic drinks
- This 4-day trek in the Simien Mountains takes you to the highlights of the Simien Mountains National Park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the pickup will be depending of there request Airports
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
Departure Time :5/21/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.