4-Day Safari Tour to Lake Nakuru and Masaai Mara
This is a group joining safari that targets travelers on a budget who are willing to cost-share and pool resources together in order to experience an adventure World's best and Africa's finest wildlife safari destination, The Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru.
The Masai Mara has the highest concentration of wildlife species that nowhere in Africa is comparable with slightly over 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles, and over 400 bird species and with the annual wildebeest’s migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November.
The Lake Nakuru, a beautiful wildlife haven. On the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland, lies the beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park. Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment and picturesque ridges. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking, picnic, and game drives.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of bicycle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Pass By: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rift Valley Province
Morning pick up from the hotel after breakfast, after a briefing, you will leave Nairobi for Masai Mara Game Reserve which is 5 to 6 hours drive/ 265kms. You will drive through the Great Rift Valley escarpment have a brief stopover for the beautiful scenery and some photos for memories. Arrive in time for lunch, have lunch, relax a bit and get ready for the first game drive in search of the lions, elephants, leopards, cheetah, buffaloes, and other plains game. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight. Miti mingi eco camp/similar.
Accommodation included: Overnight, Miti Mingi Eco Camp or similar
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive Masai Mara
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rift Valley Province
After breakfast leave with picnic lunch for a full day spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains game, black-maned lions, leopard, and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. It’s on this day that you drive up to Mara River where the great migration takes place and if very lucky you will be able to witness the migration. All meals and overnight will be at the camp. Miti Mingi Eco Camp or similar.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the camp Miti Mingi Eco Camp or similar
Day 3: Travel from Masai Mara to Nakuru
Pass By: Nakuru, Nakuru, Rift Valley Province
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Back to the camp and after breakfast check out and depart the Mara region for Nakuru National park, lunch en route, with scenic views of Mt. Longonot and Lake Naivasha from a distance on the main highway. Dinner and overnight at the budget hotel in Nakuru. Sleepaway Cottages Nakuru or similar.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Sleepway Cottages or similar
Day 4: Lake Nakuru Game Drive then depart to Nairobi
Pass By: Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley Province
After breakfast proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingos. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Drive to Nairobi to your drop-off
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hilton Nairobi, Mama Ngina St, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests from their hotels in Nairobi and we depart Nairobi by 8.00 am therefore all pickups from hotels are done atleast 1 hr prior to departure time.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/6/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.