4-Day Ranthambore Wildlife Safari Tour Including Taj Mahal
Experience one of the best destinations in India with a tiger safari and visit one of the most important site named the Taj Mahal which is one of the best seven wonder in the globe. Private trip with a professional driver and take a safari ride in Ranthambore which is one of the highlight of the trip with an accommodation in 04-star deluxe hotels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- One water bottle per person
- Private Tour
- State tax and fuel charges
- Live Licensed Guide
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Morning and Afternoon Jeep Safari on Day 3 of the tour
- Daily morning breakfast in all the hotels
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- 03-nights accommodation in 3-star hotels on single,twin or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Morning Jeep Safari on Day 4 of the tour
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast, monument fees, tips & other personal expenses
- Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet the tour guide and check in to your hotel. After getting refreshed, proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In the end visit The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum often described as a "jewel box," and sometimes called the Baby Tāj, the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 02: Agra - Ranthambore
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Ranthambore. On arrival check into the hotel, later proceed t visit Ranthambore Fort. Evening free at leisure.
Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 03: Ranthambore
Morning & Afternoon Game Drives into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing. Overnight stay at in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park, situated in Sawai Madhopur is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan, northern India. The park covers an area of 392 km², and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Other major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital.
Day 04: Ranthambore - Sawai Madhopur - Delhi
Early morning Game drives to Ranthambore National park. Return back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, transferred to Delhi Airport, your hotel or other desired location in New Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport , Your Hotel in New Delhi Or Gurugram
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age 02 years or below)
- No guide will be in Ranthambore as not required (Driver will help you)
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.