4-Day Islandtrip Koh Phi Phi
You will stay at the Phi Phi Erawan Palms Resort, where you can enjoy the tropical surroundings. Koh Phi Phi has pearly white beaches, swaying palm trees and an azure blue sea. Take a snorkel trip and with a bit of luck you can see the turtles swimming beneath you. Or take a diving trip to the neighboring island of Phi Phi Leh. But you can also relax on the beach with a fresh fruit shake in your hand. There is a very relaxed island atmosphere on Koh Phi Phi, which you will remember for a long time with a smile on your face.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- In the morning you will be picked up at your hotel in Krabi or Phuket. By local ferry you will travel approx. 2 hours from Krabi or Phuket to the port of Koh Phi Phi. The boat has an inner deck with comfortable seats, but if you prefer to enjoy the fresh sea air, it's also possible to sit outside on the deck. While sailing you see the grillage forms of the two islands Koh Phi Phi Don and Koh Phi Phi Leh getting closer. The ferry sails to Koh Phi Phi Don, the only inhabited island. The last bit to your resort is done by local longtail boat. A wonderful trip!
For the next three nights You will stay at the Phi Phi Erawan Palms Resort. The resort is quietly located in the northern town of Laemtong Beach. There is also a long white sandy beach within a few minutes' walk, you can enjoy a spectacular sunset in the evening. A real gem! It is built in a warm Thai style and equipped with all comforts, such as a swimming pool and restaurant with a view of the sea. You will stay in a standard room, which is equipped with air conditioning, a safe, minibar, TV, telephone and coffee and tea making facilities. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and hairdryer.
The next two days are at leisure. Relax on the beach or explore the area. For example, it is nice to make a trip per longtail boat. You sail around the island and discover beautiful bays with deserted beaches. The second Phi Phi island is Koh Phi Phi Leh. The island consists of chalk rock and is only inhabited by a number of monkeys. The most famous beach is that of Maya Bay, where the movie 'The Beach' with Leonardo di Caprio was filmed. In addition, there is the beautiful underwater world around the island. Put on your snorkel and admire the colorful coral and its inhabitants. Or go a step further and make an introductory dive. On most days there is little current and visibility is good. In the evening, enjoy a romantic dinner at the Sawasdee restaurant while looking out over the sea. Do you like to look up the bustle of Tongsai, then you take a longtail boat. In Tongsai there are many restaurants, cozy beach bars and shops. The town is especially popular with backpackers and there is a particularly relaxed atmosphere. It is recommended to go to the beach around 10 pm, where the locals perform fire shows every night.
After three nights, your stay on Koh Phi Phi will end. You sail back to the port of Koh Phi Phi by local boat, from where the ferry leaves for Krabi or Phuket.
Departure Point :Hotels in Phuket or Krabi.
Departure Time :You have to call our office to find out pick up times from your hotel in Phuket or Krabi.
Return Detail :Phuket or Krabi Pier.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.