4 day Inca Jungle trek to Machu Picchu - Cycling, Water Rafting, Zipline
Explore and experience the best of the Inca Jungle on your way to Machu Picchu with this exclusive 4-day adventure trip that combines Trekking, Mountain Biking, Rafting and Zipline before reaching Machu Picchu, the highlight of the trip. This tour is considered by some as even better than the Inca Trail because of all the additional activities you will do along the way as you hike through beautiful landscapes and cross rivers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 2.5hr Sunrise Guided tour of Machu Picchu Citadel
- Guided tour of Inca Jungle on the way to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- 1 night hostel w private bath + 2 nights in a rural house with basic services in the junble
- Pickup from hotel in Cuzco
- Professional trekker and fluent English/Spanish speaking guide
- Return train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo
- Drop off at your hotel in Cusco
- Mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Water raft, helmet and rafting life jacket
- Entry/Admission - Inca Jungle
What's excluded :
- Optional bus up or down to the entrance of Machu Picchu
- Gratuities for your guide (recommended)
- Lunch and dinner on last day
Day 1: Cuzco - Pispitayoc (cycling and rafting)
Stop At: Cusco Region, Cusco Region
6:30 - 7:00 am - Pick up at hotel. After breakfast we will go to the starting point by bus.
From this starting point, Abra Málaga mountain, we will descend for 3 hours by bicycle.
During this descent challenge we will pass breathtaking views and picturesque villages.
After an excellent lunch we will start our Rafting adventure, taking into account the class III and IV rapids.
In the afternoon there is an alternative walking tour. At the end of the program we will walk to the beautiful ecological reserve of the city of Santa Rosa.
Note: R afting is only available in the dry season.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in rural house with basic service (double occupancy)
Day 2: Pispitayoc (eco accommodation) - Santa Teresa (hiking)
Stop At: Inca Jungle, Cusco Peru
We will walk along the riverbanks and begin the 30-minute climb.
On the way we will see small coffee plantations, fruit trees, etc. In this area it is possible to see many types of plants, orchids and birds as we will find ourselves in the High Forest, which is a paradise of the biodiversity of this route.
After reaching the top of the mountain we will see the entire valley of Urubamba. The group will descend for 2 and a half hours approx. to get to the town of Qellomayo.
After a break we will continue walking for about 3 hours, passing by farms, rivers, waterfalls until we reach the thermal waters of Santa Teresa.
We will take a break and then continue on foot for 40 min. approx. until we reach the city of Santa Teresa, where we will sleep in a family home.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a rural house with basic service (shared room).
Day 3: Santa Teresa - Machu Picchu Pueblo (zipline and hiking)
Stop At: Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will continue exploring the less traveled roads. We will start in the city of Santa Teresa.
Passengers who have booked in advance will make the trip in Zipline (later they will be taken by bus to the hydroelectric power station), the rest of the group will continue the trek for approx. 3 hours until you reach the hydroelectric power station, where the whole group will come together again. Here we will have a great lunch.
After a break, the trip will continue along the route for 3 hours, passing waterfalls, coffee farms and coca until you reach the city of Aguas Calientes.
The group will arrive at the hostel around 4:00 p.m.
At night we will meet in a restaurant to enjoy a great dinner and coordinate the excursion to Machu Picchu the next day.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: accommodation in a hostel (with private bathroom and hot water).
Day 4: Machu Picchu tour - Return to your Cusco hotel
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The group will get up early to go to Machu Picchu and, following a route of ascent through the high forest, we will have the opportunity to see the sunrise.
The guide will show us the sanctuary for 2 hours approx. Later the group will have free time to enjoy Machu Picchu on their own.
Passengers who have booked trekking in Huayna Picchu will live their adventure for about 2:30 hrs. The route is very steep at some points, but it's worth it.
In the afternoon, the group will descend on foot to Aguas Calientes to rest or buy souvenirs until the departure time of the train to Ollantaytambo (9:30 pm.).
We will arrive late at night, around 12:30 a.m. approx.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Let us know if you want to upgrade your hotel
- Let us know if you want to add tickets to Huaynapicchu Mountain hike 10am (if there is availability) or Machu Picchu Mountain hike 9am. Either ticket hike is $25 additional per person.
- You must email us immediately after booking with the following information:
- Your email and cell phone number
- Name and address of your hotel in Cuzco historic center. If you are staying at an airbnb, please send the host's cell number
- Passport number, date of birth, country that issued the passport
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.