4 Day Greek Island Hopping, Crete, Santorini, Mykonos, Delos, Palace of Knossos
This tour is amazing as you will visit 3 of the most cosmopolitan islands of Greece in the 4-day Greek Island Hopping, including transportation, ferry and air tickets, hotel accommodation & breakfast, with the best rates guarantee!
1-Day in beautiful Crete, with a visit to the Palace of Knossos in Crete, as it is a unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete to learn about the rich lifestyle that began around 2000 BC. and was characterized by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure as well
1-Days tour of Santorini to walk through the narrow streets above the Caldera or to swim at Black beach and also to admire the most famous worldwhile sunset in Oia - a unique life experience!
1-Days tour to Mykonos to enjoy the famous Nightlife! Mykonos is the most famous island of the world. Walking in the Little Venice & narrow streets of "Matogiannia" and visit Delos, a great archaeological site in Greece with a day cruise.
Book online today!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Domestic flight tickets from Athens to Heraklion airprot
- Fast ferry tickets from Heraklion Port - Santorini - Mykonos - Piraeus port
- Private Tour in Palace of Knosos & Archaeological Muesum of Heraklion
- 3 Night's accommodation
- Goody bag with gifts upon our meeting
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee at the Palace of Knossos
- Tour Guide / Optional Tours (avaialble with extra cost)
- Hotel city tax - paid on the spot
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
Day 1: ATHENS – CRETE: PRIVATE TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE:
Pass By: Athens International Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
Our driver will meet you at the hotel early in the morning to transfer you at Athens airport to get the flight to Heraklion Crete departing at 09.55 (or similar time) and arriving at 10.45.
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
Our local driver will pick you up from the airport for the special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and walking tour at the old city and ancient market of Heraklion. You will have the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure also you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. Our driver then, will drive you back to your hotel to check in. Then you will have free time for yourself. Do not miss the chance to taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine!
Duration: 5 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Heraklion Crete
Day 2: CRETE ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND(optional) SUNSET CRUISE TO VOLCANO WITH BUFFET ON BOARD
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
We will transfer you to Heraklion port to take the ferry departing at 08.40, in order to reach at Santorini at 10.25. There will be our local driver waiting for you. He will assist you at the port and then transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves. You can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. ** (optional) SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD: first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, if you want you will walk to the volcano’s ridge . The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color.
Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request).
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Santorini
Day 3: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND (optional) AFTERNOON GUIDED CRUISE TOUR DELOS
Stop At: Mykonos Port, Mykonos Town Greece
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Mykonos port to take your ferry departing at 12.45 to reach Mykonos Island at 14.55. Our driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ''Little Venice'' of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night-life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos
(optional) AFTERNOON GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the importnat Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theater and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The duration of the tour is 5 hours.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Mykonos
Day 4: MYKONOS ISLAND – ATHENS:
Stop At: Port of Piraeus, Akti Miaouli 10, Piraeus 185 38 Greece
Today you will have some free time for yourself, until our driver picks you up from your hotel to the Mykonos port to take your ferry at 14.15 to reach at Piraeus port at 16.55. Our driver will meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel in Athens.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up form your hotel or Air B&B or your specific point in Athens Pick up/drop off from Athens airport with additional cost
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Upon your booking we need to know your names as mentioned at your passport & your gender in order to issue the Air Tickets & ferry tickets
- Note that we arrange double sharing room, for 2 persons & a triple room for 3 persons, if you wish other type of rooms please ask it with extra cost
- The domestic flights includes a carry on luggage up to 8kg / person
- The hotel city tax is: 1,5 euro for 3* hotel & 3 euro for 4* hotel per room/per night
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.