4-Day Galapagos Budget (+1 Optional Night)
This Galapagos Budget Tour is designed for travelers on a budget who want to see the highlights of the Galapagos Islands and enjoy lots of activities.
- Los Tuneles: Snorkel in the clear waters and swim with a lot of different unique animal species.
- Flamingo Lagoon: The largest coastal lagoon found in the Galapagos, surrounded by pink flamingos.
- Bay Tour: You will visit the highlights around Puerto Ayora by boat, snorkel with seal lions and spot sharks and blue footed boobies.
- Charles Darwin Research Station: Known for its amazing turtles, born from 3 inches to 4 feet long, you can also see the memorial site of Lonely George.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Accommodation in a single, double or triple room.
- Certified, multi-lingual, local, naturalist guide
- Transportation between Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel each way
- Airport pickup and drop off at Baltra airport at your arrival/departure time.
- Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
- Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking)
- Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
- Entry/Admission - Charles Darwin Research Station
What's excluded :
- Flight Quito – Galapagos – Quito
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee.
- Migratory Control Card: $20 USD per person
- Isabela dock fee $10 USD per person
- Water taxi $1 USD per person each way (this is a small boat that takes you from the Speedboat to the Harbor and vice versa)
- Wet-suits rent $5 USD per person (recommendable between May-November)
- Optional tips for the guide
- Personal travel & health insurance.
Day 1: BALTRA – SANTA CRUZ ISLAND – ISABELA ISLAND – FLAMINGO LAGOON
Stop At: Isabela Island, Galapagos, 010850 Ecuador
It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to Baltra airport to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour.
Option 1: Itinerary for flights arriving at Baltra before 11:00 AM
At Baltra airport, an English speaking guide will pick you up to go to the port of Puerto Ayora where you can enjoy your lunch. Around 02:00 PM, you’ll take the small public speedboat to Isabela Island. This can be a bumpy, wet ride. Upon arrival on Isabela Island, a driver will pick you up and you’ll visit the Flamingo Lagoon (short visit). After that, the driver will drop you off at your hotel.
Option 2: Itinerary for flights arriving at Baltra after 11:00 AM
If your flight is scheduled to arrive after 11:00 AM, you’ll stay at Santa Cruz Island on the first day because the last speedboat to Isabela Island leaves around 02:00 PM. Please note that you won’t have lunch if you arrive after 02:00 PM. The rest of the tour usually looks like this: Day 2: Bahia half day tour & Charles Darwin Station, Day 3 morning boat to Isabela, Los Tuneles, Day 4 morning boat to Santa Cruz and transfer out.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Option 1: Accommodation in Hotel Fernandina or similar.
Option 2: Accommodation in Hotel San Vicente or similar.
Day 2: SNORKELING IN LOS TUNELES
Stop At: Los Tuneles, SE Isabela Island Nr. La Union Rock, Puerto Villamil 200250 Ecuador
Early in the morning, you will go on a 30 to 40 minute boat ride from Puerto Villamil. You will explore the brilliant scenery in Los Tuneles which is considered the most beautiful place to snorkel in Isabela Island. The snorkeling area is about 800 meters and the average water temperature is 20 degrees Celsius. The departure time is between 7:00 AM and 11:30 AM and depends on availability and National Park regulations. So, depending on when you will go to Los Tuneles, you can choose to explore Concha Perla by yourself before or after this, since it is very close to the dock.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Snack offered
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Hotel San Vicente or similar.
Day 3: CHARLES DARWIN RESEARCH STATION – BAY TOUR
Stop At: Charles Darwin Research Station, Ave Charles Darwin, Puerto Ayora 200350 Ecuador
At 06:00 AM you will take the public speedboat to Santa Cruz Island where you’ll have breakfast. Then you’ll go to the Charles Darwin Research Station. After lunch, you will visit Bay Tour. With this tour you will visit the highlights around Puerto Ayora by boat. The first destination will be La Loberia where you find sea lions. Next you will navigate for about 15 minutes to arrive at Punta Camaño Islet. Also, you will go on a channel where you can spot Tintorera sharks and blue footed boobies. Your next activity will be a visit to the Channel of Love. Finally Playa de Los Perros.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Hotel Fernandina or similar.
Day 4: TRANSFER OUT – BALTRA
Stop At: Seymour Airport, Aeropuerto Seymour de Baltra, Isla Baltra Baltra, Ecuador
After breakfast, you will travel to Baltra Airport with a Spanish speaking driver, where you will depart to Quito or Guayaquil.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seymour Airport, Aeropuerto Seymour de Baltra, Isla Baltra Baltra, Ecuador
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- If your flight is delayed or canceled and you cannot make it to Puerto Ayora in time to take the last speedboat to Isabela Island, which departs around 02:00 PM, the team assists you with finding accommodation on Santa Cruz Island but this will be on your own expense. You will miss the planned activities.
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- You will have a guide during the whole program, except on the boats between the islands.
- Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- If you are a single traveler it is possible to join the group tour and to stay in a private room with a single supplement surcharge
- Lead by a certified, multi-lingual, local, naturalist guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information: round trip flights from and to Galapagos, room type (twin, matrimonial or triple), Whatsapp phone number (in case you use it).
- For all guests: passport number, date of birth, nationality, food restrictions, medical restrictions
- The exact amount for the fees mentioned in the 'What's excluded' section will be detailed in the voucher. If you want to know this information beforehand, please contact us through the platform.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers must bring with them extra sanitary items to be used during the entire tour. Transportation: In the Galapagos speed boats, water taxis, and navigation boats, all the crew will use biosafety suits and equipment. Medicine: Travelers should bring their medications from their countries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.