4-Day Food Tour of Bangkok
Give your taste buds a treat with this delicious foodie’s tour of Bangkok, enjoying a taste of the best in Thai cuisine while munching your way through the capital. Learn all about Thai curries, cruise the River Chao Phaya on a traditional rice barge, witness a mesmerizing Thai dance show while savoring a tasting menu. Also enjoy a fun and interactive Thai cookery lesson. Groups vary in size but are typically made up of about 6-10 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation in a superior room at Century Park Hotel in Bangkok or similar
- All activities as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- International/domestic flights or airport taxes
- DAY 1 | ARRIVE BANGKOK
Arrive Bangkok international airport, meet and greet and transfer to hotel (transfer unescorted).Rest of the day at leisure.Perhaps you could indulge yourself with a traditional Thai Massage,surprise your taste buds with the amazing local flavors and cap off the day by enjoying sunset in any of the stylish rooftop bars which have blossomed in the city’s skyscrapers in recent years… the options are limitless. Overnight in Bangkok.
DAY 2 | HALFDAY FOOD TOUR & EVENING DINNER CRUISE
Taste the best food Thailand has to offer with a half-day culinary tour of the capital followed by a dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River. Savour the flavour of the original curry puff from the very first street food vendor in the area and continue to a famous Southern Thai tea house where you will be treated to a tasty tea or coffee.Explore a local market where you will be introduced to basic Thai ingredients and stop by a local curry paste shop where you will be shown the secrets to making the perfect Asian curry.Round off the experience with a delicious and authentic coconut-based Thai dessert before being dropped off at your hotel.
• Transfers to/from meeting point are not included in culinary tour. Guests will need to make own transfer to meeting point at BTS Saphan Taksin Skytrain station exit 2 at 10:00.
In the evening,enjoy a pleasant and relaxing river cruise aboard an original antique teakwood rice barge experiencing first-class Thai hospitality and delicious food from around the country.The cruise takes you on a journey through Thai culture along the Chao Phraya River as you pass by many significant monuments in the comfort and tranquillity of the open-air cruise. Enjoy traditional Thai music and classical dance while having a choice of three degustation menus:Thai traditional, Thai seafood, or Thai vegetarian.
Overnight in hotel in Bangkok. Breakfast , lunch and dinner included.
DAY 3 | HALFDAY COOKING CLASS
The cuisine of Thailand is one of the country’s proud cultural heritages and Thai cuisine is internationally renowned as one of the best in the world. Spend half a day developing and practicing the skills you need to impress your friends and family back home enjoying a cooking lesson on traditional Thai recipes in an ideal home-style learning environment. There are two sessions a day and in each session participants will learn to make four Thai dishes. The cooking class includes lesson fee, use of school’s cooking utensils and all ingredients. Breakfast and self-cooked lunch included.
DAY 4 | DEPARTURE BANGKOK
Feast on a reinvigorating breakfast and time at leisure until you are transferred to Bangkok Airport for onward travel to your selected destination (transfer unescorted).
Departure Point :Bangkok International Airport
Departure Time :Departure time depends on your flight arrival
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- We reserve the right to swap the order of the tours included in the package if the operation schedule requires it
- Hotel check-in is before noon, check out is after noon
- Connecting rooms or adjoining rooms are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
- No refund for unused services, splitting of package is not allowed
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Organised by Destination Services Thailand