4-Day Amazon Wildlife Tour in Pacaya Samiria National Reserve from Iquitos, Peru
Pacaya Samiria Delfines Rosé 4-day tour with all the certifications of the ministry of tourism, municipality and institutions for the protection of the ecology. You can see a great amount of pink and gray dolphins, many colorful birds, different varieties of monkeys, lizards, tortoises, sport fishing activities, rides in canoes, nocturnal walks to see other animals, knowledge of medicinal plants and beautiful landscapes. The tours are private
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Night excursion
- Camping equipment
- Transfer of land and river excursions
- Transfer airport or hotel
- Expedition equipment
- Guide in English or Spanish
- Expedition rubber boots
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel in city
- Bar service
- Air ticket
- 1 Day:
Departure from Iquitos by road to Nauta in private car according to the number of people, for a time and a half. Then in the river Marañón addresses a motor boat and sail by a time of 3 hours, until the post of monitoring Santo Domingo (Yanayacu Pucate). Then up to the community Buenos Aires. Accommodation at our base camp Explorer Camp and lunch.
After sailing for 25 minutes to the lake Irquez de Huaylla and see a lot of birds such as heron long, camungos, river dolphins (gray and pink). In the evening ride in order to observe tarantula spiders and other insects or rodents.
After breakfast we continue sailing in the boats engines by a time of 3 hours reaching Iricahua, where we will camp and we will walk through the interior of the jungle. In the evening a nighttime navigation in order to observe crocodiles of different sizes, in all the travel of the navigation always see different species of animals including: birds, turtles, possible anacondas, monkeys and rodents, etc.
Hiking in the interior of primary rain forest in order to search and view the different types of animals and learn about medicinal plants and trees, always keeping in mind the techniques from the basic survival. In the afternoon fishing for piranhas and other types of fish and observation of the wolves from Rio. By the night night navigation, in order to be able to observe the species of nocturnal animals.
In the morning after breakfast we prepare for return by navigating to the city of Nauta, where we will have lunch and then take private car to return to the city of Iquitos by road for a time of 1:30pm hours arriving at Iquitos around 6:00pm. End of tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Airport or Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 year
- Things to bring the tour: ponchos, personal tools, flashlights, insect repellents, long sleeve shirt, long pants and short and bathroom linen
- It is recommended that you be vaccinated with the yellow fever vaccine, tetanus and brings answers helpful personal
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.