4-Day 3-Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Abu Simbel- Private Tour
Cruise down the river Nile in a 4-day 3-night and see major archaeological sites from Aswan to Luxor led by a private qualified Egyptologist tour guide. Discover breathtaking and most impressive pharaonic temples, while you dig deep into history and mythology. Visit the Kom Ombo Temple, the only temple in Egypt that is shared by the crocodile-headed god Sobek and the falcon-headed god Horus. See the temples of Karnak, Edfu and more. Explore the Valley of the Kings, the final resting place of more than 60 pharaohs of ancient Egypt. Discover the most impressive temples of Abu Simbel 285 km from Aswan. Enjoy easy transfers including pickup and drop off from airport, train station and hotel. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
-Arrival time on the first day should be before 12:01 pm.
-The tour ends in Luxor on the last day around 3:30 to 4:30 pm, so evening departure is recommended.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation on 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board basis.
- All transfers, pickup and drop off by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Abu Simbel Trip (Sharing a small group).
- Professional English speaking Egyptology Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing or the motorboat to Philae temple
- Drinks during meals on the cruise
- Any personal expenses like laundry etc or Any optional Tours
- Tipping to the guide, drivers, cruise crew etc.
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
Day 1: Transfer to Nile Cruise and Aswan Tour
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
Our licensed tour guide will meet and assist you at Aswan railway station, Airport or hotel to be transferred by A/C van to your 5 stars Nile Cruise to check in before lunch. Have lunch on board. Then, start your tour by visiting the High Dam; achieved in 1960 to protect Egypt from the flood and generate electric.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Proceed to visit Philae Temple; the Greaco Roman temple dedicated to goddess Isis using a small motorboat to get there. Later on, return back to your cruise for dinner, folkloric show, and overnight in Aswan.
Note: If your arrival to Aswan is so early, so we will start the tour direct upon arrival since the cruise check-in time at 12:00 and we don't want our guest to waste their time waiting at the lobby for check-in
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Aswan
Day 2: Abu Simbel Trip, Navigation and Kom Ombo Temple
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Around 4:30, your guide will pick you up for Abu Simbel trip (sharing a small group), to visit one of the most impressive places in Egypt; the rock-cut temples of Abu Simbel with their unique design built for King Ramesses 2nd and his beloved Queen Nefertari. Get back to the cruise by noon time
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Enjoy lunch and be ready for the cruise navigation by afternoon heading to Kom Ombo city where to visit the dual temple of Sobek, the crocodile God and Horus, the Falcon God. Back to the cruise and have dinner. Continue sailing to Edfu for overnight.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight at Edfu
Day 3: Edfu Temple and Arrive Luxor(visit Luxor Temple)
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
After your breakfast, enjoy Horse Carriage ride with your tour guide to visit the temple of Horus at Edfu which is considered to be the most complete and the best preserved of all the Egyptian temples. Return to the cruise, relax on the deck watching the unique landscape and admire the beautiful scenery of the Nile river while sailing to Luxor. Cross Esna Lock, lunch on board and afternoon tea on the sundeck.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Late in the afternoon, arrive at Luxor dock, to be transferred to enjoy Luxor temple on the East bank of Luxor; where ancient Egyptian, Christian and Islamic features are exhibited. Dinner on board and belly dancing show. Overnight in Luxor.
Note: If your cruise arrives by 3:00 or 3:30 pm, then you have chance to visit both Karnak and Luxor Temples on the East Bank of Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight in Luxor
Day 4: Luxor West Bank, Karnak Temple Tour and Departure transfer
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Breakfast and check out to start your remarkable day by driving to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs from the New Kingdom carved their tombs in the mountains aiming to hide their treasure and protect their mummies.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Then, to the Mortuary temple of the famous queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Listen from your guide to her exciting story and how she managed to rule as a solo female Pharaoh. End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic 17-meters statues of Memnon. Lunchtime in a local restaurant (optional).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Drive back to the East Bank to see the largest temple ever; Karnak temple built through 2000 years and covering an area of about 63 acres.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Later on, transfer to Luxor railway station, Airport or Luxor hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in AswanAswan airport or train station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing 2 paying adults.(Maximum 1 Child sharing parent's room )
- A child from 6 to 11 years old accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars , per person per trip and valid, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter Holidays
- If your arrival to Aswan is so early, so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as Cruise check in at 12:00.
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile, Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated. We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.