4 Ancient cities ( Outside Mandalay)
Mingun is a small town in central Myanmar (formerly Burma). It sits on the banks of the Irrawaddy River, northwest of the city of Mandalay. It's known for the Mingun Pahtodawgyi, an immense, unfinished pagoda. Nearby, the Mingun Bell is a colossal bronze bell from the early 19th century. To the north, the striking, white Hsinbyume Pagoda is defined by its wavy, tiered terraces and is crowned by a large stupa.
Sagaing is the capital of Myanmar's Sagaing Region and located the Irrawaddy River, 20 km to the south-west of Mandalay on the opposite bank of the river, Sagaing, with numerous Buddhist monasteries is an important religious and monastic centre. The pagodas and monasteries crowd the numerous hills along the ridge running parallel to the river. The central pagoda, Soon U Ponya Shin Pagoda, is connected by a set of covered staircases that run up the 240 m hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- English Tour Guide
- Entrance fees , Camera fees
- Entry/Admission - Sagaing Hill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: U Bein Bridge, Amarapura Myanmar
U-Bein bridge is a largest teakwood bridge , and over 100 years old, there you can see wonderful sunset and also sunrise, you might visit this place.
Stop At: Mingun, Mingun, Sagaing Region
Mingun is very beautiful place and Grateful cultures
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Innwa, Amarapura Myanmar
Innwa is a ancient city and tou can rent horse there!
Stop At: Sagaing Hill, Sagaing Myanmar
3 places to visit in Sagaing
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I’ll waiting at your hotel LobbyAirports
- Annisaton Airport, Mandalay Myanmar
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.