4- Hours To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride
See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on this guided, private, half-day tour. Marvel at the Great Sphinx, a large half-human, half-lion statue, and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. Also, take a ride on a camel for a view of more pyramids along the Giza plateau at the edge of the Sahara Desert.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Egyptian traditional restaurant in Giza
- Bottled water
- Camel ride
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes and service charge
What's excluded :
- Any additional visit not mention in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel, then take you to Giza. You will begin by visiting the great King Cheops pyramids, while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids and enjoy with camel ride.
Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley temple of the king Khafre. Afterwards you will enjoy a local lunch, before being transferred back to your accommodation in Giza or Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please write the address of your location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.