3hr Private Mountain Bike Tour in Jasper National Park
A private authentic adventure just for you. A unique experience tailored to your ability level. All of our guides are certified with PMBIA and Advanced wilderness First Aid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tools, First aid kit, maps, bear spray, ect all carried by guide
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Jasper National Park Of Canada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jasper National Park Of Canada, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, Canada
Many lake state rivers mountains and view points aren’t accessible through Jasper National parks trail system we will take you to the places most suitable for your riding ability. There’s is also a chance of seeing wild life.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet you at your hotel and leave directly by bike from there. Adding convenience to your experience.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please wear a mask during the introduction of your tour. Please wash hands before tour. If you are have been in contact with someone who has had Covid-19 in the last 14 days or feeling sick, have a cough, runny nose, or fever please do not attend this experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.