3Days - Adventure Bromo Ijen via Surabaya or Malang
This trip will be your East Java’s volcanoes experience – Mount Bromo and Ijen crater for 3 day 2 night. Guests will cover a lot of vocanoes and adventure trail on each spots. This is best-selling trip for guests who wants to do both Bromo and Ijen in more relax.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- English speaking driver during 3 days
- Private 4WD Jeep for Bromo (non-english speaking)
- Local trekking ranger in Madakripura (incl motorbike shuttle and entry)
- Local trekking ranger in Ijen crater (including blue fire visit)
- Entrance ticket for Bromo and Ijen
- Accommodation in sukapura/cemorolawang (odd number use triple room)
- Accommodation in Bondowoso (odd number use triple room)
- Mineral water during trip
- BONUS Ferry ticket for guests who stops in Ketapang harbor
- Entry/Admission - Madakaripura Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Additional tour guide (contact us)
Day 1: Surabaya/Malang - Madakaripura Waterfall - Bromo Area
Stop At: Madakaripura Waterfall, Sapeh, Lumbang Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Probolinggo 67238 Indonesia
We pick up guests by 9AM in Surabaya or Malang, then journey 3 hours to reach Madakaripura waterfall. Guests will be exploring one of best waterfall trek with local ranger, and motorbike shuttle provided to deliver guests from parking area to waterfall entrance. Be ready to get soaked on the dripping waterfall! By afternoon, continue further to sukapura or cemorolawang village and check in hotel. Total rest till the next early morning Bromo sunrise
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Istana Petani hotel/Cafe Lava hotel/similar (incl breakfast). Odd number using triple room.
Day 2: Bromo Sunrise - Bromo Crater - Bondowoso City
Stop At: Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, East Java, Java
Pick up by 3AM with private 4WD Jeep, journey to Penanjakan view point to see Bromo sunrise (with Mount Semeru as background). After sunrise, jeep will deliver guests down to crater area where guests can walk and explore surrounding sand sea and bromo crater. Back to hotel for late breakfast and check out. Journey to Bondowoso city, stop along the way for lunch and dinner. Total rest until midnight departure for Ijen blue fire trekking
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Ijen View hotel/Palm Hotel (incl breakfast). Odd number use triple room.
Day 3: Ijen Blue Fire Trekking - Ijen Sunrise - Ketapang Harbor / Surabaya
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
Journey by 00.00AM toward Ijen crater and meet up with local trekking ranger. Trek up 4km about 2 hours to reach Ijen summit, then descend further to blue fire source. After blue fire scene, guests can walk back to Ijen summit and enjoy panoramic sunrise view of turquoise lake. Back to parking area and back to hotel. Late breakfast and check out, then journey back to Surabaya or Malang. If guests choose to be drop in Ketapang harbor, then guests must do check out before departing to Ijen and have breakfast box after Ijen. Our team will help to buy ferry ticket for guests as complimentary.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at hotel or airport or train station, please do inform us beforeAirports
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Ketapang, Kalipuro, Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
2: Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.