3days 2nights Tour to Uluguru Mountain and Mikumi National Park
The Uluguru Mountains is apart of the Eastern Arc Mountains (EAM), which run from Taita Hills in southern Kenya to the Udzungwa Mountains in south-central Tanzania. Uluguru mountains lie at the heart of the Eastern Arc Mountains, stretching over 241 square kilometers ( 24,115.09 Ha) with a boundary length of 197km. It was established in 2008 to conserve the area’ unique ecosystem and protect its exceptional biodiversity for future generations. It was declared as Nature Reserve in 7/11/2008.
The landscape of Mikumi is often compared to that park divides it into two areas with partially distinct environments. The area northwest is characterized by the alluvial plain of the river basin Mkata. The vegetation of this area consists of Savanna dotted with acacia, baobab, tamarinds, and some rare palm.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry fee, Guiding fee, Accomodation cost, Transfer cost
- Entry/Admission - Uluguru Mountains
What's excluded :
Day 1: Dar es salaam to Uluguru Mountain
Stop At: Uluguru Mountains, Morogoro Tanzania
pick up from hotel or airport drive to morogoro town where you will start walking to uluguru mountains, you will walk through choma village and waterfalls after visiting waterfalls you will go for lunch in choma village, then keep walking via kisosa village to morning side where you will have dinner and stay overnight.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: overnight at camp site in morning side
Day 2: Uluguru mountain to MIkumi National Park
Pass By: Mikumi National Park, Mikumi National Park, Morogoro Region
After breakfast at 7:00am you will walk back to morogoro town about 2hours to catch a car to Mikumi National Park, drive will take 2hours once you arrive at Mikumi National Park you do registration for enrty fee and accomodation there after you checking hotel then you go for lunch, after lunch you go for game drive untill 6:00pm, after game drive you go back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel inside the park
Day 3: Mikumi National Park to Dar es Salaam
Pass By: Morogoro, Morogoro, Morogoro Region
6:00am you go for game drive untill 9:00am where you will go for breakfast, after breakfast keep going for game drive untill 1:00pm where you you go for lunch, after lunch you drive back to Dar es Salaam.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Uhuru Street, Uhuru St, Morogoro, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up clients at Airport or any Hotel around Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.